Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto®

yep
seems nice to me ^^ would like to know, since sweet skunk it's my favorite autoflower , if they grow more like sweet skunk or red poison phenotype? because i find red poison a little fluffy i like rock hard nuggets like sweet skunk

- - - Updated - - -

yep
seems nice to me ^^ would like to know, since sweet skunk it's my favorite autoflower , if they grow more like sweet skunk or red poison phenotype? because i find red poison a little fluffy i like rock hard nuggets like sweet skunk

yep

- - - Updated - - -

yep
brv im waiting on getting some bloody skunk,and given her a sweet run,and i hope my nuggets are hard as the one in the picture oh yh,im waiting on the ice cool auto brv you love that one for sure :pass: p.gif

Hello everyone, BeeBop here from the Bop Collective in Oregon.

Here's a pic of my Bloody skunk day one. Came out with a cool red tint to it.

I'm growing it in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, straight out of the bag.

I've got a Viparspectra 450 above it and it's Black Cream sister, there's a Galaxy Hydro assisting it from the right.

Using the Holy Trinity by Fox Farms: Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching.
Bloody skunk day 1.jpg

Bloody Skunk Day 36. These flowers are really filling in faster than I thought. It says something like 65 days for full cycle. I was beginning to wonder how they would cram all that growth into such a short time, but they did. I took it outside to catch this sun we are having.
20170103_112341.jpg

Very nice pictures!
Thanks for sharing BeeBop420, we will be waiting your next post ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.

Back