Indoor Blue_Dreamer's Bloodstone boondoggle.

the girl has pistils! ITS A GIRL!!! yay!
You can allow the two to mingle for a couple weeks, giving the boy a good shake over the female from time to time. Should be plenty to save/freeze for another project. Just allow the snipped off pollen sacs to dry in a parchment lined shoebox, undisturbed for a week or so and tap underneath/use a credit card to scrape the fine pale yellow pollen into a seed vial with a desiccant bead and into the freezer. Thousands of seeds .

You can allow the two to mingle for a couple weeks, giving the boy a good shake over the female from time to time. Should be plenty to save/freeze for another project. Just allow the snipped off pollen sacs to dry in a parchment lined shoebox, undisturbed for a week or so and tap underneath/use a credit card to scrape the fine pale yellow pollen into a seed vial with a desiccant bead and into the freezer. Thousands of seeds .

1706273621618.png

They have both taken up residence in my shower (that I don't use).

I didn't want the male knocking up all my other plants all willy nilly.

So I'll let these guys cohabitate for a while to make sure she's all good and prego, and then use one of the branches to hit a couple other plants that are in flower too.

View attachment 1661859

They have both taken up residence in my shower (that I don't use).

I didn't want the male knocking up all my other plants all willy nilly.

So I'll let these guys cohabitate for a while to make sure she's all good and prego, and then use one of the branches to hit a couple other plants that are in flower too.
Great plan!! You will never NEED seeds again, only WANT them.

Yeah, I kinda screwed up and forgot to write down when I popped these things. I'm guestimating its at 60 days or so right now.
Looked back through and it’s around 18days since party time. Around 6 full weeks to get decent germination rates. Check around that time. Very well knocked up.

Back