Indoor Blue_Dreamer's Bloodstone boondoggle.

Blue_dreamer

450* Braise it!
Reaction score
I was given some Bloodstone seeds. I believe the word is they are a back cross of Stonedragon, or something like that, but don't take my word because I'm sure someone will be along to correct me.

These are regular seeds, so I popped 3 of them.

Ignore the guy on the left, that's a Witchdoctor x Anvil I'm growing for a friend to make infused honey with.

20240112_125234.jpg

I decided I didn't want to let my dirt growing get rusty, so I bought some 1 gallon grow bags on amazon.

These are 3-4 weeks old (I forgot to write the date down!) and a little stunted because this soil is from previous grows and a little hot. I just toss my soil into a big tote when I'm done with a grow and mix it up to reuse it. Its full of red wigglers, I saw some other little creatures in there, but I've kept it treated with mosquito bits, so no gnats or mosquitos.

I've spotted balls on the top one so far.

If I get a second male I'll just chop it down early. As long as I get one female, I'll be using the male to knock her up and create a bunch of reg seeds to hand out to friends and keep for myself.

Ideally I get 2 females, one to knock up and one to grow for smoking.

20240118_102835.jpg

20240118_102840.jpg

Looks like I've got one boy and 2 girls.

I'm going to grow one of the girls out for bud and the other I'm going to knock up with that male plant.

I've already had one friend ask me about giving them seeds. I don't really care to give away seeds, but I want to make sure I have enough for my own needs! lol. So this will be the friends and family seed give away plant for new growers. This way I can give a new grower 20+ seeds so they aren't nervous about messing up and running out.

Chopped one of these today. Turns out I got 2 males and a female.

If I see balls on the "female" I have left I'm gonna get mad, lol.
Are you seeing pistils? Males usually show a few days before the girls.

Still hope.

*unce*unce*unce*unce*unce*

1706056367429.png

Just ravin' with my male bloodstone. Noticed some of the pollen sacs are close to popping so I moved it to the bathroom and used an old 60 watt blurple light just to give it something.

Back