Blueberry Auto looking lime green

Reaction score
6 week old bb auto organic grow
1/3 compost 1/3 ffof 1/3 perlite
3 gal pots 1/2 gal water twice weekly
Lake water only -applied compost tea last week aerated 36 hours compost tea kelp meal and molasses
Plants are growing well and flowering just a pale green
What if anything should I do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
6 week old bb auto organic grow
1/3 compost 1/3 ffof 1/3 perlite
3 gal pots 1/2 gal water twice weekly
Lake water only -applied compost tea last week aerated 36 hours compost tea kelp meal and molasses
Plants are growing well and flowering just a pale green
What if anything should I do
They look overall hungry to me. What is the PH of your water?

They look overall hungry to me. What is the PH of your water?
Thanks for your response
The ph on the lake water I am using shows 7 with the moisture ph light device I am using
Do you think I should top dress to provide nutrients
Any recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks for your response
The ph on the lake water I am using shows 7 with the moisture ph light device I am using
Do you think I should top dress to provide nutrients
Any recommendations would be appreciated
Do you know the PPM of the lake water?

I would hit it with Recharge. Then a couple of days later top dress with some complete organic fertilizer.

i agree they look hungry but in the mix ur running u would think that would sustain it. If the ph is off somewhere (which ffof is notorius for) it wont be within the a range where all nutrients are available and will be hungry for some of them. Almost look like they have been under watered too tho with the yellowing at the bottom.

U may need to check the soil ph and Temperature.
If it checks out then they definitely need a shot of nitrogen tho w even more p/k in it. I personally like the earthjuice Hi-brix A+B combo( has molasses in it) .It lets u adjust the amout of nitro vs pk w 1 being grow(A) and the other being bloom(B). then i hit them w some
earthjuice bloom master P/K when in flower.
For a good and easy to get dry fert i like tomatotone by espoma. It has 11% calcium.

Theres tons of good nutes on the market tho.

I applied a healthy dose of recharge followed by a compost tea that included e w c kelp meal crushed oyster shells and neem meal and in 3 days the difference was amazing
Thank you for the feedback
Rightwing

Back