First time soil home grow.

stonedSay10

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey there, growers.

I reached that part of my middle life crisis when I started caring about taste and flavor. This time, I’m doing it organic!
I’ve been occasional DWC and coco recreational home grower for my personal and my friends/family needs but soil seems like a natural and hassle free method I never seemed to care about until now.
The current Mephisto Double Grape is enjoying her third week of development, FFOF 70/30 perlite, no nutrients, only water about twice a week and I’m starting to think of a good bloom strategy.
I’m not planning to use almost all of my synthetics but I do have Bud Candy, which I was told is organic and I always preferred to use it over any other sugars. Also, I’ve been gifted Iguana Juice Bloom, which I’m planning to use as my base fertilizer. My current setup is a well ventilated grow tent, California Lightworks Solarxtreme 250 and 3 gal fabric pot.
My question is, if I want to get as much flavor and taste as possible, what would you recommend to my nutrient regiment? I can’t add UV-B and no poopy stuff please.

Hey there, growers.

I reached that part of my middle life crisis when I started caring about taste and flavor. This time, I’m doing it organic!
I’ve been occasional DWC and coco recreational home grower for my personal and my friends/family needs but soil seems like a natural and hassle free method I never seemed to care about until now.
The current Mephisto Double Grape is enjoying her third week of development, FFOF 70/30 perlite, no nutrients, only water about twice a week and I’m starting to think of a good bloom strategy.
I’m not planning to use almost all of my synthetics but I do have Bud Candy, which I was told is organic and I always preferred to use it over any other sugars. Also, I’ve been gifted Iguana Juice Bloom, which I’m planning to use as my base fertilizer. My current setup is a well ventilated grow tent, California Lightworks Solarxtreme 250 and 3 gal fabric pot.
My question is, if I want to get as much flavor and taste as possible, what would you recommend to my nutrient regiment? I can’t add UV-B and no poopy stuff please.
Terpine production would be responsible for the flavor that your requesting. And in the development of terpines and frost in my experience Bud Candy works well also Sugar Daddy from techoflora has been my secret weapon that and the constant feeding of molasses to keep the microbes supercharged to allow for a better overall nutrient uptake

Back