Gnome Automatics Bobby's Widow

Complete intersex charactistics. This is not a fem who grew a couple balls. @FullDuplex .
Man, my mistake. I thought that something was different. What is the tell tale sign that differentiates intersex from a herm? The mix of naughty parts on and in the same cluster of florets? I'll be honest and lucky apparently, but I haven't had a herm in a while. I really never thought about intersex with cannabis, just went straight for the herm title. Probably just out of a bad habit being passed to me. Thanks for any help on that. Going to do some reading myself.

New to this regular autoflower. Why would I want a male autoflower? Will the seeds be viable to plant as autoflowers? If so, is there anything special I need to do?

New to this regular autoflower. Why would I want a male autoflower? Will the seeds be viable to plant as autoflowers? If so, is there anything special I need to do?
The beauty of regular autoflowers is the ability to reproduce and or breed. Fems are nice, especially to meet plant count restrictions. Grow out a male, isolate him, wait until he’s ready to drop, and pollinate a plant to give you enough seeds for life.

The beauty of regular autoflowers is the ability to reproduce and or breed. Fems are nice, especially to meet plant count restrictions. Grow out a male, isolate him, wait until he’s ready to drop, and pollinate a plant to give you enough seeds for life.
Thank you! I've been growing fem autos for so long I kinda forgot fems make the seeds. So if you pollinate fem auto, the seeds will be auto?

Thank you! I've been growing fem autos for so long I kinda forgot fems make the seeds. So if you pollinate fem auto, the seeds will be auto?
Yes If you pollinate auto fem with pollen from auto male :thumbsup:

Back