Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey Growmies. Bob here and this time I'm growing indoors :headbang:

My new toys have arrived and I must admit they didn't stay in the box for very long!!
Let me start by thanking @Marshydro for helping me in creating this custom setup as space was a bit tight, but as you can see it fits perfectly!.
I asked for the 2x2x5' tent in stead of the standard 2.3x2.3x5.25' tent which came with the TS1000 2.3x2.3 complete kit and Mars Hydro delivered :bow:
20211108_183139_small.jpg

This light is just amazing. When I turned it on I was flabbergasted at the amount of light it produced...
20211108_183119_small.jpg

Only to discover the light was turned at it's lowest setting... Turning the light to 100% really hurt my eyes, so I turned it back down again :cooldance:
20211108_183754_small.jpg

The bottom side. The camera doesn't do it justice as I tried different settings, but the resulting picture stayed approximately the same.
20211108_183728_small.jpg

But trust me...You can't look directly into the light
light.gif

Some of you must have noticed....The tent is upside down. :clapper: This is done for a reason and that being the temperature in the room where the tent is at.
In a thread a couple of days/weeks (ya, I'm a stoner) ago we where discussing the fact that we could use the heat from the light to heat up the tent and it's inhabitants, but for that the extraction needs to go through the bottom. To make room for the inline fan + filter combo, which is still on it's way, but that's no issue for now I bought a "Lack" table from Ikea which is 55x55cm and this fits perfectly inside the tent. On top of that I'll lay a 60x60cm plant tray so everything underneath stays nice an dry.
20211108_183203_small.jpg

If need be I can cut down the legs of the table so there's just enough space under there to install the filter and fan so as to optimize the growing room upstairs.
20211108_183806_small.jpg

I guess all I have to do now is... :growing:

Regards,

Bob

@JSH1973 @Suki813 @St. Tom @Trichome farmer @pop22 @blue @WildBill @nizmoKush @MassMom @Seedstockers-Mark @Jean-O @Antonio_DutchPassion @TheMongol @

Sweet setup :jointman: :headbang: :baked: . Im thinking of ordering another 1 to dry in and a I believe is 80x80 (idk in inches but close to my 32x32in) they have to replace my old 32x32

Love it! :rofl: I like to think my limitations make me more creative :crying:
Ah, I'm a "maker" and heavy into DIY. If I see something interesting the first thing in my mind is... "How can I make that myself and how can I do it way cheaper". Sometimes when it doesn't work out I call it "a learning moment". And when it does work I'm on top of the world. :thumbsup: I like to be on top of the mountain, but one way or the other you have to come down and keep your feet on the floor.

This indoor thing is a complete new experiment for me. It keeps me away at night calculating and thinking how to improve things. I'm lucky with my missus, she accepts that when I'm in "project" modus she doesn't get the attention she deserves. :bow:

Setup looks awesome hon!
:bighug:
I would love a 2x2x5, or even 6 feet tall to be able to get my fan up at the top. I wonder if they make them?....Now you have me thinking!

I know they have a 2.6'x2.6'x5.3' (80x80x160cm) or the 2'x4'x5.9'(60x120x180cm), but this last one is also a bit wider...
I have a baby veg tent that is 3 feet tall. I would love to be able to keep them in the veg tent longer in a 5-6 foot tall.
Right now I cant because I have a T5 light over them taking up 1.5 feet of head space. (and I cant get it any higher, i have tried. dont ask!)
However, I LOVE my T5 for veg and wont replace it.

Back