Genius Pipe briman has a Genius time at Cannacon!

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! Just wanted to give a shout out to Genius pipe for the sponsoring us and letting our test team try out this fine piece of equipment! I never liked smoking pipes, as the heat was a turn off for me. This genius pipe has changed that and I feel it is one of the best pipes on the market. It handles flower and concentrates like a champ! Concentrates are where this thing shines, as I love the waxes, shatters and crumbles more than flower, but with the Genius, I have found myself smoking flower more often. Here is their link to their site and if you should choose to buy one, you will get a Karma code and any one that uses your Karma code, redeems you free schwag off their site! So visit their site at https://geniuspipe.com/ and use Karma code: GP-1QDkMRyq
We abused this pipe at Cannacon in Seattle and this pipe took 3 guy and got us baked for 3 days of heavy use!
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0172.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG

:dizzy: :smokeout: :baked: There goes the tolerance levels! :eek1: :rofl: You sure had some gorgeous dabbage to sample though,... that shatter is pure glass! ..... Alas, poor FD, trying to keep up with you two rosin-chiefers -- :crying: The man never had a chance! Nice meals, fine IPA's, top grade extracts... I'd be piled right on top of him, all smoking wreckage too!
:dragon3::hothot: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Back