Genius Pipe Rebel Tests Genius Pipe for CannaZone

Rebel

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey buds! I've been honored by Genius Pipe to test their incredible new Genius Pipe!!

Here's the unboxing!

Included in the package was a pamphlet and a very nice decorative box! Inside the box was the killer Genius Pipe! And the Genius Stone for smoking concentrates!

On to the picture show!

IMG_20180220_213647.jpg

IMG_20180220_213659.jpg

IMG_20180220_213723.jpg

IMG_20180220_213743.jpg

IMG_20180220_213825.jpg

IMG_20180220_213859.jpg

IMG_20180220_213840.jpg

IMG_20180220_213912.jpg

IMG_20180220_213922.jpg

We had a death in the family so as soon as it's safe I will do a proper first smoke and report! The last of the family leaves tomorrow... So it won't be long!

Rebel's Karma Kode = GP-45qh0CNF

Last edited:
:woohoo::smokeout::woohoo: Great "opening ceremony" for the G' Pipe my friend! :d5: .... looking forward to your impressions,... We should get a coast-to-coast chiefing session going at some point!

Last edited:
:woohoo::smokeout::woohoo: Great "opening ceremony" for the G' Pipe my friend! :d5: .... looking forward to your impressions,... We should get a coast-to-coast chiefing session going at some point!

We definitely should do that! :d5: and I do feel like I'm smoking a peace pipe!! I already decided I want a peace pipe design slide! :smoking:

So first the picture show... My report... And then cleaning show pics...

Selected some Emerald Triangle Super Sour OG for the pilot test!
IMG_20180225_214351.jpg

IMG_20180225_214458.jpg

I crammed a good bit in there. It burned slow and between my and my lady it wasn't too bad. I'd agree with the other testers that it's definitely not a party pipe/piece. I have probably the lowest/worst lung capacity of anyone I know. And my Wife has incredible lung capacity... One of her nicknames from me is Iron Lung... So with that being said we both definitely coughed lol first hit burnt my nose like hash woo boy lol i contribute that to the bud not pipe! Eventho I coughed it didn't burn my throat. So yes definitely cool smoke! Figuratively and literally lol for a little bowl.. with the right slow burning bud... It lasts pretty long!! And now moving on... Here it is cashed.. about to be cleaned..

IMG_20180225_215323.jpg

It comes apart so easily. Just a quick flick of the fingers and voila! Ready to pop the screen out and start cleaning. As it was only smoked once for the test it didn't, in my opinion, need to be submerged to clean but just a good decent wipe down with some 91% ISO.

IMG_20180225_215524.jpg

IMG_20180225_215534.jpg

IMG_20180225_215732.jpg

A few good passes with the paper towel and clean as a whistle!
IMG_20180225_215910.jpg

IMG_20180225_220150.jpg

Clean as can be.. back in the box waiting for the next safety meeting!!

:d5:

IMG_20180225_220250.jpg

@Son of Hobbes notice what I did there... In all those pics... :smoking:

:d5: -- first run fun! No doubt, that first hit or two can catch you by surprise,...:biggrin:.... I've put a few bowls through mine now, including some hashy ones, and it time for a cleaning! I'm thinking about how to do this low mess, low fuss style... that metal will hold heat well, which makes the resins dissolve much more readily... I'm thinking of putting it into a baggie and immersing it into hot water for a few, then using a toothbrush dipped in alcohol to clean the gunk out, then rinse residuals away, letting waste collect in a small cup,... we'll see today!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudaaahh!!.........have you seen some of the limited edition artwork...........my girlfriend wants the Alice in Wonderland........I want the riders of Apoc....so cool dude!!!...good review:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

AW style... @Rebel :pass:
I could do with a decent pipe...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudaaahh!!.........have you seen some of the limited edition artwork...........my girlfriend wants the Alice in Wonderland........I want the riders of Apoc....so cool dude!!!...good review:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hell yeah! I was saying I'd love to have a peace pipe design lol I f*cking LOVE this piece!!

AW style... @Rebel :pass:
I could do with a decent pipe...

Duggy knows what's up :pass:. My brother in law loves his too. He rips on it daily lol

Been smoking some hash thru this bad boy watching the WVU/Villanova game... I had to mention how much I love every hit tastes just like the first. Best taste thru a pipe I've ever tasted no matter what it was made out of... Glass, metal, etc...

Been pushing hash thru this throughout the night... I must say for me and my wife the bowl size is just fine! The smaller size is deceiving!

Still LOVE this pipe!! So does the Wife and that says something because she is hesitant to say she loves anything lol but with her deep lung capacity the cooler cleaner smoke is noticable for her. Same with me except minus the deep lung capacity. I have hardly any lol but I love how every hit tastes like the first ever hit!

Cannot WAIT to smoke some concentrates in this!!! The taste will probably be incredible!

Back