Brother Mendel's Selections Midwest Widow Q4 2021 Grow-and-Show!

Get on the Meph the 4th quarter tests!!!
I did put my name down but I have not been a member long enough and there's only 4 spaces so it's a no go this year for me, I'm doing the 6 SSSC Black Lebanon Plus 3 Herijuana plus 3 others (all photos) and I have also started 2 more of the Mephisto Port and Stilton Auto so it's not like I won't be busy and have plenty of smoke :smoking:

I did put my name down but I have not been a member long enough and there's only 4 spaces so it's a no go this year for me, I'm doing the 6 SSSC Black Lebanon Plus 3 Herijuana plus 3 others (all photos) and I have also started 2 more of the Mephisto Port and Stilton Auto so it's not like I won't be busy and have plenty of smoke :smoking:
Yeah, Just one seed left to come in to test before I can drop seeds. I think it's lost somewhere! If it's not here by Friday afternoon, I'll just have to start without her. If it comes in later, I'll just have to do it at a later date. Shame too! She was going to get the star position in the Earthbox.
I've got plenty of big girls to replace it. I just have to pick one. :biggrin: I kinda want to do HBSS again. Good producer, even with me nursing it thru my first EB grow with their stupid dolomite recommendation. Never do that! LOL! One should REALLY do well now.
I'm really hoping that seed shows up. It could be a really good answer for my Vet fried's pain. That's what's driving me now.

Woof!!!

D14F24F8-0558-4FCB-8240-ADB63997E7D8.jpeg
94331E6A-AB27-415E-B938-AE5E57CC9619.jpeg
4D485852-D188-46CE-9BB1-8E1F3C6F8D2A.jpeg

Out of the 24 hour paper towel and into the cups I like to see the tails :cheers:

Attachments

• 100_2139.JPG
    100_2139.JPG
    342.1 KB · Views: 25
Back