Brown spots with yellowing areas

Calmag and phosphorus issues for sure. Especially given the age of the plant. I too live in a soft water area and I have never used filtered water nor do I leave my water out to sit. I go straight from the tap, to the buckets, to the plant.

I would also stick to using just one brand of nutrient for all the supplements. Eg, only use biobiz, canna, Remo etc…. At least do this until you get stuff figured out.

good luck on your grow man. The plant does look overall healthy

Thanks again everyone.

Due to high prices and shipping costs for the BioTabs range of PK Boosters, I have decided to try the Bio-Bloom from BioBizz. It turns out that the liquid PK booster from BioTabs has the same N ratio of 2.

The rusty spots CalMag issue doesn't appear to have worsened since her first unfiltered watering 2 days ago.

Thanks again everyone.

Due to high prices and shipping costs for the BioTabs range of PK Boosters, I have decided to try the Bio-Bloom from BioBizz. It turns out that the liquid PK booster from BioTabs has the same N ratio of 2.

The rusty spots CalMag issue doesn't appear to have worsened since her first unfiltered watering 2 days ago.
I use biobizz Fishmix,bio bloom and top max, It's good stuff go ahead

She seems to have liked the Bio-Bloom (no new necrosis as far as I can see). Some necrotic leaves have come off with a gentle pull.

I spoke too soon regarding the CalMag deficiency though. I saw some new rusty spots.

I was going to get some Gypsum powder from my local Home Brew store, but further reading has shown that I got Sulphate, Nitrate and Carbonate mixed up, so my "recipe" will likely lead to too much Sulphate.

Luckily, my local Hydroponics store had a deal on BioBizz CalMag, so got myself a bottle and amended my water with it.

Back