Brown spotting on top leaves near flower

Beydot98

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So im growing fastbuds tropicana cookies and banana purple punch autos and having some slight issues with brown spotting mainly on bpp but today on the tropicana.

Day 66

Spiderfarmer se3000 at 50% roughly 20-30cm from both main colars

Using coco/perlite with ph of 5.8 at feeding.
Canna nutrient range:
- rhizotonic .5/L
- a+b 2.2/L
- cannazym 2/L
- cal mag every 2nd feed 3mL/L
- boost 3ml/L
- pk13/14 1ml/L stopping tomorrow
- mammoth p supplement .16ml every 2nd feed

Fed 1L per day with roughly 10% runoff using filtered water and simetimes tap water

Day: 25-26c
Night 21-23c
Humidity: 58-64%

Im noticing spotting on the top leaves around the flowers. This started roughly 5-6 days ago and seems to slowly be spreading among the other tops on the banana purple punch.

The tropicana cookies started to develop the same today i noticed it around 1 of the flowers.

Its not rust spots because its not rubbing off and theres no mould or fungus as the tent is well aired with an intake and a fan up top and 1 down low.

Any suggestions as to wat it may be and if its something that i can ride out till harvest which is roughly 3 weeks away.

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
Hey! Have you been adding pk13/14 since beginning of flower? Or just recently? If adding from beginning maby a bit much.
I started 2.5 weeks ago on .5 and now finishing on 1 for the last week i mean that could be a possibility and i guess well find out in the coming days. I stopped the pk yesterday.

Ye. Canna recommend 1.5ml/l for 3-6days. 3-4 weeks before harvest. Also read that you can give like 0.33ml/l from start of flowering. But i dont know. Kind of new at this! Someone with more knowledge will come around.
Will do my last pk-boost tm btw.

Back