SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel

You gonna love the end result for sure! Nice growing and happy they turn out good for you, strong genetics for sure and they can go easily another 4-5 weeks for full flavour and power*

WK9
near as makes no difference a full 9 weeks i was going to take these to ten but to be honest they looked done to me maybe some stronger lemon OG genetics in these ones im very pleased with the results the weight is looking great
chunky sticky buds all over and it absolutely stinks of lemon citrus makes your eyes water just smelling it :d5:
great strain to grow super easy no problems and id say a decent mold resistance has some high humidity in late flower no sign of rot anywhere
so i can highly recommend this strain just bare in mind the relatively long flowering time

Yeah, she's a true lemon monster indeed, that was the goal of the breeding process, please let us know how you like the smoke!

Just a little peek at some very nearly dry lemon Bruce Diesel it's soo good I can't tell you just the same as the solo cup I grew its tasty AF lemonade on the exhale I cannot express how terpy this stuff is so go I'm even smoking the sugar leafs which are covered in trichomes
20220411_155811.jpg

That looks tasty indeed!! Lot's of trichomes, looks like a winner for extraction to. :thumbsup:

Back