Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
Hello there folks this thread will follow my grows through 2024 i will be going mostly photo periods with maybe odd autoflower in the back round
space:
60X 120X 180CM MARS HYDRO
secret jardin DS120 120x120x180cm
16inch mounted fan
4inch extraction
small dehumidifier

lights:
GN TELOS-008 v1.1
GN TELOS-008 V2
MARS HYDRO TSL 2000 for veg

nutes: SHOGUN
TERRA , grow & bloom
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force
zenzym
ecothrive flourish
ecothrive biosys

medium: biobizz light mix

so first up we will be starting with some dutch passion jorges diamonds it has been on my to do list for quite some time now hee the desciption from dutch passion

The genetics of the strain were selected by Jorge from the 25 year old "Research Gene Pool" of Dutch Passion.
Jorge's Diamond is a unique resin-packed indica-dominant strain that is potent, sweet, flavorful and incredibly smooth smoking. The rare indica-dominant genes are mixed with just the right amount of sativa to give the smoke a very strong soaring long-lasting high. The exceptional taste and aroma are fruity and sweet. The insatiable taste is sweet and similar to wild honey smothered in raspberries. The strain is almost maintenance free, also spider mites and other pests know to leave Jorge’s Diamonds #1 alone. Medical note: By Thin Layer Chromatography the THC percentage was calculated at 16 to 18%, while the strain (medical note) is high in THCV, CBD and CBN.

we are currently on day 1 of 12/12 its been pretty cold here lately so the plants are quite as big as i would like but healthy so not all bad thats it for now
@St. Tom you can find me here :cheers:

:pop: :woohoo:sounds like some excellent smoke, I'll watch along to see what kind of fire you grow out of Jorges Diamonds!

Thanks for the tag my bro but may I ask do you always flip them this early as I've heard of folks doing it I'm really interested to see the growth pattern and welcome home once again :pass::toke:

:pop: :woohoo:sounds like some excellent smoke, I'll watch along to see what kind of fire you grow out of Jorges Diamonds!
thanks mate :cheers:
Looking good TF.....:pop:
cheers vapo:pass:
Odd Autoflowers...................................................where do you buy them........? ..............:eyebrows:...

Good to See you Home.......... :bighug:
:crying: sticky keys strike again :crying:
Thanks for the tag my bro but may I ask do you always flip them this early as I've heard of folks doing it I'm really interested to see the growth pattern and welcome home once again :pass::toke:
yeah my thinking behind it is im limited on height iv only really got about 150cm of growing space so im trying to keep things low as possible 2-3 weeks veg max usually in a 3l pot then into a 10 or 12l pot for flower was using coco but the growth was insane so back to soil
also i like doing 8-9 plants instead of say 6 or 4 because if you get a funny pheno or feeding plant you can just chuck it out without worry to much about final yield its alot less work growing them more SOG style take off the bottom 4-6 nodes depending on strain then just defoliate the bigger fan leafs compared to topping and SCROG you need to alot of maintenance and heavy defoliation's both ways have pros and cons
for more indica strains that have little stretch i like the SOG style and for more hybrid sativa types i do the SCROG
next grow should be some blue skunk grow SOG style and then after that some skunk#1 grown SCROG style
Enjoy growing these fine ladies mate! :thumbsup:
thanks antonio always wanted to try this strain very excited to how it turns out i always tend to lean towards the older varieties

yeah my thinking behind it is im limited on height iv only really got about 150cm of growing space
Chopthem....chopchipchopchipchooopppittychop......chop!

Then tie them doooooooown!

Like meeeéeeee:crying::jump::bighug:

Jorges Diamonds WK1
Back