Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello folks this thread will follow my grow with the lemon Bruce diesel iv grown out one these seeds already and the final product was in the top 3 best tasting smoke iv ever had so i had to do another proper run of this the plan is veg 6 seeds for 4-5 weeks il be topping the plants at the 3rd or 4th node haven't decide weather to go with a single topping or double yet so thats it for now here is the kit list

space:
75 x75 x90cm homemade veg box
secret jardin DS120 120x120x180cm
16inch mounted fan
4inch extraction
small dehumidifier

lights:
GN TELOS-008 v1.1
GN TELOS-008 V2
75w samsung led strip for veg

nutes: SHOGUN
COCO A+B
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force

medium: canna coco or plagron

about a week away from transplanting into bigger pots things are not going smoothly at the min ph is at 6.5 and the plants are not looking to good iv got it back down to 6.2 today il try keep it going down iv had awful luck/problems stabilizing the ph in my coco lately

transplanted 5 of the best looking plants today into 12l pots the 6th is taking its time recovering from the ph swing so just decided to leave it out of this run i will veg for another week two max let the roots stretch out a bit then flip to 12/12

Week 1
end of the first week under 12/12 and things are going good iv been training the plants to bush out through the week with some LST
watering to run of every two to three days at the moment E.C 1.3-PH 6.0 turned on the second light last night so we are on full power now trying my best to keep the lights off temps up this grow it really affected my last grow

WK2
End of week 2 and the stretch in kicking in hard iv continued to LST the plants the get them as even as possible im very happy considering they did not have the best veg period they could have
i topped all plants at the 5th node and removed the first node set to leave 8 main tops but i must be losing my sight :crying: because one of the plants only had 6 tops :yoinks: not to worry it just so happen the plant thats got the snip early was the biggest and healthiest so a week before i flipped to 12/12 i topped the two main tops again to create 4 tops 8 in total i much prefer this double topping method rather than a single topping you get a much more even canopy to the plant ideal for netting i will do this from now on iv played with it before but seeing them side by side now has made up my mind :thumbsup: the one that has been double topped is in the center

Back