Bubbble hash questions...

And also,why the hell the hash we used to smoke in the 80's was so much more brownish ,even near black.
We used to pay 25$ a gram in 1980 for Black colombian hash that was almost black.
Why is real hash so pale?

Compare to "Mercedes hash " from a B.C. dispensary...
20200401_203511.jpg
20200401_203511.jpg

Made a ball of it,in the freezer,now planed.
Now,what do i do?
Let it air dry? Jar and burping?
First timer here...

Attachments

• 1585847414554713218698306375149.jpg
    1585847414554713218698306375149.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 99
Made a ball of it,in the freezer,now planed.
Now,what do i do?
Let it air dry? Jar and burping?
First timer here...
I plane it onto parchment paper and let it dry over 48 hours. Then I ball it up or put it in a jar.

bubble hash is so good. Just made some from trim I had frozen from a year ago. It was still so damn goooood!!!!

Hey guys!
Quarentine sunday project! Bubble bags are here!
The green Gods have been very generous to this newbie.Started my first ever grow in sept and second one in mid december.
Now,i only grow to myself with the occasional small gift to a co worker.Both grows were 3 plants,first one was 360 grams and second one is now at 525 grams (one plant was 337!!!)
with one more to finish trimming and weight.
That's way to much weed for me to stock and i want to make bubble hash with about 1\4 lbs of lower buds of the 337 g plant.Buds are very frosty and a good smoke but not dense and good looking and like i said ,i've got way too much of it.
So today is the day...if i can find some ice at the village.Otherwise,will have to crank the chainsaw and help myself in the lake!
I'll have questions throughout the day for the experts and i'll start with a pix of the material...a bit of trim and a lot of lower\larf buds that are very frosty...
Hi,

Can I ask what strain gave you so big yield?

I did trim only as my first ever try.
Did 2 wash and this is the result...
Funny i had nothing in the 25 bag firt wash...but some in my second. ?
trichrome heads are generally between 50-150 microns depending on strain.25 bag will contin brocken trichrome stalks/heads/tiny dust/plant fragments.
Good idea to dry over a seedling mat ?
light,heat and age are the three things that deteriortate thc.

And also,why the hell the hash we used to smoke in the 80's was so much more brownish ,even near black.
We used to pay 25$ a gram in 1980 for Black colombian hash that was almost black.
Why is real hash so pale?

hash from the 80's wasnt home made.2 most common hash producing places make hash 1 of 2 ways.1 is pressure,a soap bar brown.2 is heat,a squidgy black style.

i used to pay £20 an 1/8 or £35 a Q from like 1988--2000 for quality hash.bud was like hens teeth round my way.
keep er lit
:pighug:

Cut the buds down so they are the smallest they can be...this will maximize the surface area and increase your yield. DO NOT grind any of it up tho, this will results in tons of contaminate (plant-matter) getting through your bags and into your hash. Next time you harvest look into fresh frozen prep, this will save you the time from drying and the end product will be nicer.

good job man looks great! on # of washes im not much help i use a washing machine and do 2 runs one for 5 min one for 15 min, i dont micro plane i just break mine into pieces and let air dry on cardboard for 3 to 5 days bubbleman showed that when micro planing you shred the resin heads! i use the 25 and 180 micro for cooking not for smoking but i dont mix mine either tho i smoke them individually just my preference

Back