Bud Explosion or Sweet Candy for coco grow ?

elcoloan

Still learning a lot!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Go-Go Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto, Cream Mandarine Auto, Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
hellooo...
i grow in coco coir, under a 65w autocob. I have only one plant which i've been happily only feeding Mega Crop, and Cal-Mag Pro randomly. I am planning on trying out just MC and CMP and see what this will produce, not worried about yield... just about quality and using the least amount of products possible.

However, in case I'm not satisfied with what I get from just using MC and CMP, I was planning on getting a bloom/flowering booster. Bud Explosion was my obvious choice at first but then I saw the Guaranteed Analisys of Sweet Candy just for curiosity sake and hmmm... not sure now which to get now.

What would you advise dear forum friends?

oh BTW, I think my MC might be the newer version though i've been adding the CMP thinking it was the old version.

20190209_081539.jpg

hellooo...
i grow in coco coir, under a 65w autocob. I have only one plant which i've been happily only feeding Mega Crop, and Cal-Mag Pro randomly. I am planning on trying out just MC and CMP and see what this will produce, not worried about yield... just about quality and using the least amount of products possible.

However, in case I'm not satisfied with what I get from just using MC and CMP, I was planning on getting a bloom/flowering booster. Bud Explosion was my obvious choice at first but then I saw the Guaranteed Analisys of Sweet Candy just for curiosity sake and hmmm... not sure now which to get now.

What would you advise dear forum friends?

oh BTW, I think my MC might be the newer version though i've been adding the CMP thinking it was the old version.

View attachment 1014227

I use Sweet Candy 1/4 tsp per gallon pop to chop and Bud Explosion starting around 3 weeks old 1st dose then start regular feedings when flower starts. I also love their Kelp

thanks Dabber!
So they complement each other? it just that i saw the K and Mg content of SC and thought that would be enough to use as bloom booster.. so i guess I still need the P in BE??

so... irght now i cant affrord much so i just bought some BE, it should arrive mid march. i guess i can kinda replace the SC with molasses and epsom salts for now. it would be great if i don't even end up using dthe BE... would really like to see what only MC can do.

thanks Dabber!
So they complement each other? it just that i saw the K and Mg content of SC and thought that would be enough to use as bloom booster.. so i guess I still need the P in BE??
I would recommend Bud Explosion as the better Bloom Booster. Sweet Candy is more of a benefit to soil type mediums

I would recommend Bud Explosion as the better Bloom Booster. Sweet Candy is more of a benefit to soil type mediums

So i have bud explosion , sweet candy, megacrop and the kelp...im using coco too.

should i not use sweet candy then since i use coco and using bud explosion...I forgot to add in cal mag to my order too, when will i need some and can i just use any brand cal mag?

Back