Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

I know a lot of people aren’t active but just tagged some old associates on here. I was wondering what preparations people recommend for a high CBD and a 1:1 cultivar that can be used by a non smoker/vaper. I thought about making something from Rosin for the purity or hash? Hope everyone’s enjoying Growing season. Laters

hey Bunny. :pass:up to my armpits in bud and plants.:thumbsup: do you know Mikey420? is he ok? his daughter is putting him through hell.
his last few PMs were worrisome. here is a pic from a week ago. check out home thread. View attachment 1212271
[/

Good to see you getting your hands dirty! Haven’t heard from Mikey for awhile I hope he’s growing something somewhere. I’m going to tag a few old friends to join ‘Telos Tales of Two tents’

I know a lot of people aren’t active but just tagged some old associates on here. I was wondering what preparations people recommend for a high CBD and a 1:1 cultivar that can be used by a non smoker/vaper. I thought about making something from Rosin for the purity or hash? Hope everyone’s enjoying Growing season. Laters
:smoking: Hey Bunny! ....So, this is for plants you have already? Non-smoke/-vape, sounds like edibles and tinctures is it,... bud/trim, or even kief/hash if you want to remove as much plant material as possible,... The it's decarb' time, and to what degree... CBD follows a similar curve as THC, so not much change there though it warrants a look for the pure CBD cross,... The acidified forms don't have the same efficacies and decarb'ed forms, but still cover some bases if the high is desired to be minimized. Oil and butter infusions are handy, and of course cooking with them will also decarb' them further, something to keep in mind,... I've not made a tincture before, I dislike ingestion of cannabis in general, but a patient friend (post lung cancer) who also wants to avoid as much buzz as possible enjoys them. We are considering a tincture made from kief to reduce the extraction of chlorophyll which tastes like ass, and keep it mostly THCA.. I need to do homework on that though, and here in CA pure ethanol is illegal (dammit), so 151 rum or something is the best we can do,... With the kief, this will likely be just fine actually! As for processing, think QWISO/QWET but with kief instead,... I think there's no need to cool things in the freezer like usual, some shking agitation should be enough to burst the trich heads and release the goods; then filter through a coffee cone... The trick will be how much to use, dosing strength and all that...
Oil/ butter infusion there's tons of info on that, products too,... partial or full decarb'ing,...

Thanks @Waira for the usual exhaustive description. Yeah Tincture sounds great but hard to get ethanol. I Will obviously have to do some experimenting.

Bacardi rum is 151, right? (I can't drink, no liver enzymes for it)... that will suffice I'm sure especially with kief,... from there, it can be flavored with extracts,...
Oh, there's glycerine too, but that's months in the making?
There's a Green Dragon Tincture recipe here, likely in medical section,... 912greenSkell.Stickman's recipe,... gnarly but effective!

Day 24 And making some space and moving one of each strain to a different tent . Germinatimg some Auto CBD’s from Dutch Passion. Thanks @DutchPassionTony. Auto Charlottes Angel and Auto Compassion Lime Growing for a family member with Neurological pain. Anyone have advice on preparations for someone who doesn’t smoke or vape. Edible products or tincture.
View attachment 1213046View attachment 1213047View attachment 1213048View attachment 1213049View attachment 1213050View attachment 1213051View attachment 1213052View attachment 1213053View attachment 1213054View attachment 1213055View attachment 1213056View attachment 1213057View attachment 1213058
What I used to do I would make extraction using baby milk warmer.
After filtering infused alcohol of plant material (15g of buds deluted in alcohol is proper amount for baby milk warmer, do not try to run bigger amount of weed at once to avoid bursting of oil). Set up highest setting (100C) and not more than 2/3 fullness of the bottle at any moment. As alcohol evalorate add remain infused alcholol. It will take some 4-5 hours till all alcohol evaporate.
At the end when pure oil is all what remain, sett at lower temps to cool down a bit and add extra virhin olive oil or sesami oil or coconat oil enough to fill 10ml botle, 20 or 30ml, depend on strenght you are looking for. Leave it and mix it for a bit till oil delute in carrier oil.
Baby milk warmer will not fully decarb neither thc nor cbd so you can consider first decarbing buds before infusion or donit both ways and see what works better. There is health potencial in thca and cbda as well.
You can also add small amount of thc buds to cbd buds and play with proportions to see what works the best.
What I do now, I decarb flowers in NOVA decarboxylator and than do extraction with Source Turbo.
If you have any question please ask

If you first decarb the buds you will not have chlorophyll in your infused alcohol. If you plan to infuse not decarbed buds, once you filter the infused alcohol, leave it under the sun for 1 - 2 hours, sun will remove chlorophyll, trick I learned from Jeff from Bud Buddies.
When infusing the alcohol I ususaly leave it for few hours before filtrating. Second wash I filtrate after some 30 min.
Here is how Jeff is making oil, in this case it is 1:1

Hey thanks @Vlada I hope your well. I will take time to read up n your tech.

here’s the remaining 3 plants I hooked up my new irrigation system. I would prefer to hand water but can’t be at the location every day and know they get 4 short waters a day. I wanted a top watering system and one I can add to easily and use different size pots. Keeps gnats away and evenly waters. Keeps the top moist that the beneficials like lol.
0D12C26C-5A6F-4BCB-ABED-CA7A756960FE.jpeg
1F3F1D59-4D77-44D6-B6E8-5DCB762AEE2B.jpeg
42F81780-7331-4096-9510-0E61212C3B0E.jpeg
02E9E2AF-F1D6-4AC4-A809-F148F0ECDD8A.jpeg
6E4F2667-8085-4DC0-B3C9-3E6B2105B93C.jpeg
2627BABE-B30A-47C1-B3C6-1866C4E908DC.jpeg
3A3103F7-A271-40C9-9B2C-7BEFF8AB92BA.jpeg
3EC26DE4-5DD5-45A6-8237-DDDD5F4F9E95.jpeg
672B40EB-7A75-42A8-9AC2-90E5D49BE7C1.jpeg

^ You need to plant pretty close to center with this Flora Flex matrix drip set up It’s pretty tricky to get in position. Im
Only putting water and a bit of cal mag through it so should be easy to maintain. You need add a valve to stop syphoning.
E0F4E3F3-CA88-46B9-84F2-27A3CD630FC3.jpeg
C75793F4-A325-4388-AB6D-899E1DD585DD.jpeg
C5856DB1-D6E3-43E7-AE77-14565A843D94.jpeg
42F68BEC-8C8B-4A89-AD91-13CA46E616C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazingly heathy plants!
@Bunny, can I ask you, in the past with HS1, did you ever get 2g/watt?
I just got 150g with one HS1 in very restricted space of 0.16m2 with very low light penetration of lower part of plant as there was not space for branches to open and I didnt use full range of biotabs nutes. And I had symptoms of light stress for the most time of flowering period. And still got 2g/watt, I am blown away with that fact.

Back