Laughing Hyena Seeds Buzzard Grows Laughing Hyena Genetics

Day 8 today. They have settled into their final pots and are putting down roots. I will be moving them out to the greenhouse in a couple of days once this nasty cold front moves on. I changed my mind on the nutrients and will be going with Gaia Green organic nutes. Thanks for checking us out....... :thanks:
20240519_103646.jpg

It is Day 15 for the girls and they moved to the greenhouse today. They will be growing under natural light and we shall see what they can do. They are developing nicely so far, I haven't decided whether to train or leave natural. I will let their initial growth dictate as I have no idea what kind of structure to expect. The first pic is the Banana Breads, followed by the Lil Wild Lamb, and a group shot.
Thanks for looking................. :growing:
20240526_141238.jpg
20240526_141244.jpg
20240526_141228.jpg

It's Day 22 for the girls and they have sexed and started their stretch. I'm hoping for some tall girls here as I decided not to top them. Night time temps have been a little low but they seem to be ok with it. We are through the last of the frost warnings so they should go nuts from here on. First pic is the Banana Bread followed by Lil Wild Lamb and a preflower shot. Thanks for stopping by............. :growing:

20240602_153036.jpg
20240602_153042.jpg
20240602_153100.jpg

It is Day 30 for the Banana Breads and the Lil Wild Lambs. I really like the way they are stretching out. It should help to keep a good airflow through flowering.They are all over 20 inches tall. It would be nice if the weather would smarten up, we have been cold and rainy for over a week now and they could really use some sun and heat. I gave them some VeloKelp and some worm poop. I will be scratching in a bit of Gaia Green Bloom fertilizer and mulching with some clean straw. I gave them each some nematodes to keep the thrips and aphids away. So far so good with the bugs, but I am prepared for them. I must say I prefer indoor growing in coco, never have a problem with bugs. Outdoors takes a lot more vigilance. The forecast is looking good for the next while so I expect things to pick up here shortly. Thanks for stopping by for a look................ :growing:

20240610_085802.jpg
20240610_085751.jpg

Back