Mephisto Genetics Buzzards Mephisto Girls

Double Grape x Grape Crinkle yielded 195 grams into cure. Alien Grapes yielded 177 grams going into cure. A few more buds were held back for some early sampling. Stilton Special is still drying and Aunt Ginny's Elixir is going to come down in the next couple days. Thanks for looking. :hookah:
20230707_151743.jpg
20230707_152201.jpg

Day 86 for Aunt Ginny's Elixir. I have been tempted to chop for a few days but wanted a little more amber. When I checked this morning there were a bunch of fresh white pistils foxtailing so she got chopped. Some of the heaviest and hardest bud I have grown. Yield was impressive, can't wait to see a dry weight. I can't quite get a handle on the smells but there is a hint of citrus plus some skunky goodness. I'll post the final tallies in a week or two when it goes into cure.
20230709_095959.jpg
20230709_100025.jpg

Stilton Special went into Grove Bag at 127 grams. Sample left me on the couch for while, quite narcotic and tasty for no cure, a sour edge to it.
20230710_084317.jpg

Looks delicious! Get a chance to try the DGxGC?
I tried both the DG x GC and Alien Grapes uncured. Both were very potent and fruity, Lots of grape tones. I expect the cured to be very grapey.

The Aunt Ginny's Elixir weighed in at 200 grams going into the grove bag to cure, as well as 47 grams that are cob curing. The uncured sample I vaped was citrus and pine and a bit of skunky dankness. Hope that stays with the cure. Very good pain relief and a very nice buzz. I will definitely be growing this one again for meds. I'm not sure how the cbd will work in the cob curing but I hope it is as good as the Cosmic Queen I cob cured. Thanks for looking in :headbang:
20230715_184946.jpg
20230715_191428.jpg

Looks great! What did you thing about the flavor and effects of cosmic queen? I have a queens banner I was gonna pop as my first night owl, but I also have a strawberry milk and cookies f2 so 🤔
The Cosmic Queen is a stellar strain. I have only grown it once and it was a huge yielder. Very fruity/candy terps and a nice hybrid buzz. The one I grew stretched into a monster, and produced just over .14 ounces. It was definitely the biggest autoflower I have grown. Sorry I don't have pics, I just started journaling on here recently

The Cosmic Queen is a stellar strain. I have only grown it once and it was a huge yielder. Very fruity/candy terps and a nice hybrid buzz. The one I grew stretched into a monster, and produced just over .14 ounces. It was definitely the biggest autoflower I have grown. Sorry I don't have pics, I just started journaling on here recently
Oh man, that sounds good, I love fruity strains 🤤 what’s the fruitiest strain you’ve grown?

Back