Mephisto Genetics Buzzards Mephisto Girls

I have been wanting to grow some of the new Canna Cheese crosses and there was an empty spot in the tent, so I started a Jacob's Remedy. Today is day on for her since opening her first leaf pair. I will update once she gets going.....thanks for stopping by,,,,,:growing:
20231024_092512.jpg

Day 7 and she is doing as expected. She has a nice vigor going, looking healthy. Thanks for stopping by.....:growing:
20231031_111046.jpg

Looking good buzzard. Do you like your flora flex system?
Yes , the distribution caps work great to distribute the nutes.....but not a dripper system. There are three 1/4 inch tubes pumping into each cap. I manually start the pump and run until runoff. It usually takes about 5 minutes. Once the pot fills with roots, it takes a lot longer.

Day 14 and we are moving along nicely. I FIM'ed her this morning between the 5th and 6th internode and I removed the growth from the first internode. She is a healthy girl so far. Thanks for looking in.
20231107_154306.jpg

Day 21 for Jacob's Remedy. She is stretching nicely and looking to be on the bigger side. She took the FIM'ing quite well and didn't seem to miss a beat. I have upped the nutes to around 400 ppm. Pom Poms should be appearing soon. So far a pretty easy grow. Got a shot of mycos for the upcoming flowering stage. Thanks for stopping by.......:growing:
20231114_133016.jpg

Day 28 for Jacobs Remedy and she is really taking off. Stretching nicely and starting to form flowers. If she keeps up the stretch I may have to supercrop as she appears she will be a taller one. Anxious for the smells, should be an interesting mix between the skunky cheese and the sour fruit. Thanks for checking us out..........:growing:
20231121_120140.jpg

Day 35 and Jacob's Remedy is just chugging along. I used LST clips on the 8 mains and she just carried right on stacking on buds. She looks to be a tad hungry so I guess it is safe to up the nutrients a bit. So far a trouble free grow shaping up to be a nice looking gal. Thanks for checking us out... :headbang:
20231128_122505.jpg

We are at day 42 and looking fine. I removed the LST clips and she is just stacking on bud and spreading out nice. I love the flower to bud ratio on this one, haven't had to do any defoliation so far. Still no smells but the frost is just starting. Thanks for stopping by....... :growing: :growing:
20231205_121918.jpg

Back