Harvest & Curing C vault unboxing and review

In the first video, when you unpacked your cvaults, the boveda paks were 58% instead of 62%. Did you request 58% paks?

I've been using cvaults for 3 years or so and I find that they keep product freshest when they're not stuffed to the very top, like in your second video. Allowing for some air to circulate within the cvault keeps the buds fresher for a longer period of time while allowing them to cure more readily.

There's no right way or wrong way to use cvaults, these observations are simply my own. Thanks for uploading the vids! Cheers! :thumbsup:

In the first video, when you unpacked your cvaults, the boveda paks were 58% instead of 62%. Did you request 58% paks?

I've been using cvaults for 3 years or so and I find that they keep product freshest when they're not stuffed to the very top, like in your second video. Allowing for some air to circulate within the cvault keeps the buds fresher for a longer period of time while allowing them to cure more readily.

There's no right way or wrong way to use cvaults, these observations are simply my own. Thanks for uploading the vids! Cheers! :thumbsup:
I unpacked it a bit so there is more room and no they just sent 58% and some 62%

I unpacked it a bit so there is more room and no they just sent 58% and some 62%
The extra air is good for the buds as they cure and are stored. I use 65% boveda paks for bud that's over 18 months old so that it doesn't become too dried out! :thumbsup:

I've had my C-vaults for a few years now, and I love them for storage.

It's a matter preference, but I find the 62% too wet, and I think it changed the flavor too. Let us know how you like the 58%!

Back