Cultiuana Lighting Test 2022 Cultiuana Grow and Show - Zeromitch Tests and Reviews CT-660 660Watt Light

Weights: 862.2g/1.92lb of buds and 130.4 of trim

Well i got way more than i thought i would get :eyebrows: and I'm pretty happy about that! i plan on pressing 80% of this and making vape carts from my rosin for outside the house and while I'm home i use my dabpress enail banger in a bong

This @Cultiuana CT-660 light is amazing I'm telling you guys who spend x3 on other brands could save a lot and grow just the same with @Cultiuana led lights (if not better). The light spread and penetration can let me grow shorter and taller plants together even baby plants/clones mixed in with the 2 and still be good, i know i have tried it lol.

Bottom line: This 660w light netted me 862g of buds and i think i can improve on that with tweaking my methods a little

Here is everything but 55g, i pressed it already sorry lol
View attachment 1590039
I used my hand crank trimmer because i decided at the beginning of this grow that my back and hands would not be able to keep up this harvest lol

here is a before trimmed pic
View attachment 1590042
and after 6 spins in the trimmer
View attachment 1590043
Trim from the trimmer after all said and done.
View attachment 1590055

It works pretty good but those little leafs are sticky and not coming off that good but i don't mind them and if i gift any of these buds away i just spend 1 min snipping off a few leafs here and there. I press all my buds into rosin so i am not picky about a few leafs here and there :headbang:

Here are some buds trimmed up like i would gift to a family member:
View attachment 1590041View attachment 1590040

and here are the scale weigh-ins with flash and without

View attachment 1590046View attachment 1590047View attachment 1590048View attachment 1590049
flash
View attachment 1590050View attachment 1590051View attachment 1590052View attachment 1590053
I'll start up another batch and go a 3rd round with this light here soon, thanks for watching me grow :bow:
Nicely done brother!!

Thanks for the rep @Talonxracer @Cooterjuice

My best yet!

I'll be running the same strain (red gorilla poison) with Autoseed's Acapulco Gold, Rainbow Glue, and Pink Runtz. A 10 gallon pot for each new strain and 2 for the red gorilla poison. I'll be doing 3 plants per pot instead of 5 plants lol that was a mess for me to deal with last grow

Thanks for the rep @Mossy

Those were orgypots, 5 plants per pot, 5 pots lol

You said you never really seen anyone grow indoors like that so here you go :vibe:

Back