Can I use this CS to fem?

Reaction score
I happen to have a bottle of "healing ways silver colloids"
Ingredients: Steamed distilled water and 99.999% pure silver

• Highly Concentrated: 2,000 ppm (parts per million).
  • Absorbs Easier: with a homeopathic fineness of <.0007 microns.
  • Lasts Longer: because it can be used at full strength, or diluted to desired concentration.
  • Safe: with NO accumulation, it flushes completely. Used with tropical fish and infants.
  • Stable: with a shelf life of 6+ years!
  • Proven: over 18 years of experience with this exact silver, with no negative side effects observed or reported.

can I use this to fem a branch?

Hi
You REALLY NEED to READ the following thread:
https://www.autoflower.org/f117/definitive-colloidal-silver-tutorial-9878.html
. With CS you are reversing an entire plant. A single branch is not what to do. I promise you read that thread you will be making fem seeds in NO TIME! The CS you allready have may possibly work, but it is SO SO SO EASY to make your own and will give you MORE PROMISING reuslts!

Once you get this down, the possibities become endless... Its like opening a pandora box... (Well at least this sometimes some Super Dank Cross comes out of it) also learning to make your own fem beans you can be done with the space hog males! I wish you nothing but success in your endevors. YOU CAN DO IT! :karma cloud:

Ok I am reading that thread. But if it turns the whole plant how would I go about making seeds if I only have one plant? Originally I was going to try and make 2 clones and cs one and pollinate the other, but seems like you can't do that with autos.

I happen to have a bottle of "healing ways silver colloids"
Ingredients: Steamed distilled water and 99.999% pure silver

• Highly Concentrated: 2,000 ppm (parts per million).
  • Absorbs Easier: with a homeopathic fineness of <.0007 microns.
  • Lasts Longer: because it can be used at full strength, or diluted to desired concentration.
  • Safe: with NO accumulation, it flushes completely. Used with tropical fish and infants.
  • Stable: with a shelf life of 6+ years!
  • Proven: over 18 years of experience with this exact silver, with no negative side effects observed or reported.

can I use this to fem a branch?

2000 ppm ? does it come as a gel or something ?

not trying to be a smart @ss or anything , but really , 2000 ?

dont trust it , take yoda's advice and you will be fine

you can s1 your auto , but please dont come back on us if your results are low or lead to unstable offspring

best of luck and peace :Cool:

2000 ppm ? does it come as a gel or something ?

not trying to be a smart @ss or anything , but really , 2000 ?

dont trust it , take yoda's advice and you will be fine

you can s1 your auto , but please dont come back on us if your results are low or lead to unstable offspring

best of luck and peace :Cool:
No its a spray http://healingways.com/products/silver-colloids/ from looking around it looks like the main reason people say to make your own is the ppm is too low or the size op the particles are too big, but haven't seen anything about ppm being too high so I figured I would ask first.

I won't blame anyone I am just for looking for advise so I can make the most with what I have.

Is the only reason people say you can't clone autos because it dosn't have enough time to grow full size?

Could I make a clone and fully reverse it and just have a small male would that work?

Hey brother.BOB is who gave me all the info to create it for reversal. I've made it with my hippie grandma all my life as an antibiotic.

Last edited by a moderator:
But after bob let me in on the idea of ppm specifics. I've been working on it since and finally perfected it. Works every time. Or take your time and do the research which is what I'd prefer you do. Simply do to the fact that I think we all should be self sufficient....

Also, i did not mention.

Edited for spam. You were right we don't sell or trade or link to eBay sales. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back