Photography Can plant recover from health stem and health root but without leaves ?

Reaction score
Hello i want to ask today i found my plant with dry dead leaves plant is 1 week and 5 days old. And my ask is can i recover the plant? Because stem is good and alive also roots are good and alive. I think i know where is the problem i didn't put on fan and didn't cycle the heat from inside but my question is can i recover the plant just only from stem ?

Soil 6-6,5 ph
HPS 600W Dual
Cycle 18/6
Temperature 24C
CBD Tatanka plant

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_105650.jpg
    IMG_20201114_105650.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53

There doesn't seem to be any hope, or any possible growth areas I'm afraid. Time to drop another seed :cheers: :pass:

New seed time for sure, but start a journal here and others will help you along the way :cheers:
I will try 2 days cycle if nothing will happend then i will throw it away and plant new :D what do you think should i try it ?

I will try 2 days cycle if nothing will happend then i will throw it away and plant new :D what do you think should i try it ?

Personally I would give up on her. Without any leaves the plant has no way to facilitate new growth. If there were some nodes or something present maybe but in this case I would just chalk it up to experience :pass:

Now I understand what to much defoliation means :biggrin:

Ditch that.. Ahem.. Plant.. Lol and start fresh :)

Back