Cannabis Breeders Club

I am in Canada although at the moment my tent is full. I could do a 4 plant outdoor or greenhouse grow starting around the middle of May if you like. I am in Northern Saskatchewan.

Hello growmies,
We're Cannabis Breeders Club, based out of Canada.

Our mission is to provide feminized strains at an affordable rate. We eliminate unnecessary costs to pass on the cost savings to our customers. That means no fancy packaging, stickers etc.

We are looking for Canadian testers who have the cultivators badge.

Send us a message if you're interested.

P.S before making this post I had gotten an approval from one of the mods.
CBC.....dudes, I f**kin love the names of your strains, specially "D'oh boy!" and "Zen and Stimpy!" :crying:.....if you eva need any UK testers for Autos....can I join in please hehe.....on at least 2 of the Auto strains you do, I have grown half of the genetics before, like Forum Stomper, Double Grape and Forgotten Strawberries.....I reckon more than a few folks on AFN will have grown both....be great to see how the crosses turn out......bcoz Mephisto genetics are top notch from my point of view dudes and you have crossed some great ones......so they must be :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo1: ladies haha......so if you ever get some UK Auto test grows going?....I would like to put my name in now please hehe and :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Nice welcome !! I’m based in the US PNW and currently preparing for the outdoors season. Always happy to test if you’re seeking ppl south of da border.

@Trichome Jim
@Buzzard
@Steviestash

I sent you guys a message.

To all other members and @Cultivators outside of Canada, I wish I could send to you guys. That might change in the future.

Our mission is to provide quality genetics for cheap. Some people are starting new and don't want to spend a lot of money on seeds and some are on tight budgets.

I have reached out to a few seed banks, but no one has responded. So if anyone has any pointers, please reach out.

@Trichome Jim
@Buzzard
@Steviestash

To all other members and @Cultivators outside of Canada, I wish I could send to you guys. That might change in the future.

Our mission is to provide quality genetics for cheap. Some people are starting new and don't want to spend a lot of money on seeds and some are on tight budgets.

I have reached out to a few seed banks, but no one has responded. So if anyone has any pointers, please reach out.
Are you looking for Ca based or US... Multiverse beans and DC seed exchange are in us but will carry new breeders...

Are you looking for Ca based or US... Multiverse beans and DC seed exchange are in us but will carry new breeders...

US based,
I reached out to Multiverse got a response asking if I had Instagram but haven't heard back since. I understand I'm new

Just sent an email to DC exchange.

If individuals in the US who would want to potentially team up I would be open to that.

US based,
I reached out to Multiverse got a response asking if I had Instagram but haven't heard back since. I understand I'm new

Just sent an email to DC exchange.

If individuals in the US who would want to potentially team up I would be open to that.
Maybe talk to @Jean-O , he just got his seeds in dispensaries about a year and a half to two yrs ago... Maybe more, Maybe he could give some insight... He is based in Michigan I 🤔

@Trichome Jim
@Buzzard
@Steviestash

Try costal Mary seedbank. They're Canadian but ship to US. I've bought from there before. Another member here uses them for distribution

Back