Cannabis Breeders Club

Reaction score
Hello growmies,
We're Cannabis Breeders Club, based out of Canada.

Our mission is to provide feminized strains at an affordable rate. We eliminate unnecessary costs to pass on the cost savings to our customers. That means no fancy packaging, stickers etc.

We are looking for Canadian testers who have the cultivators badge.

Send us a message if you're interested.

P.S before making this post I had gotten an approval from one of the mods.

P.S before making this post I had gotten an approval from one of the mods.

:yeah:

Our mission is to provide feminized strains at an affordable rate. We eliminate unnecessary costs to pass on the cost savings to our customers. That means no fancy packaging, stickers etc.

Yeah.. most people don't appreciate how much fancy packing adds to the cost of seeds...:headbang:

If you tag @Cultivators ... you will get their attention when you need volunteers....:headbang:...

:yeah:

Yeah.. most people don't appreciate how much fancy packing adds to the cost of seeds...:headbang:

If you tag @Cultivators ... you will get their attention when you need volunteers....:headbang:...
Yup, wanting to keep the packaging as bare as possible.

I wish I could ship to the States guys, but a few complications.

@Trichome Jim can you please reach out when you're ready to start your next run?

I'm Canadian but kinda taking a break from auto's atm. From the looks of your website, it seems like photo's could be in the future. I'd be down for some testing when that time comes.

Yup, wanting to keep the packaging as bare as possible.

I wish I could ship to the States guys, but a few complications.

@Trichome Jim can you please reach out when you're ready to start your next run?
Sure, when these are winding down I’ll reach out to you .

Back