Cannabis poultices

ad here is what a poultice is for those of you who had to google it lol simple but varied technique(s) is what Im curious about.

View attachment 614977
Hey EoF,i can post some recipes from this book,there are different types of poultices/topicals depending on what you are trying to treat..i had a co-worker make a salve with beeswax ,peppermint,coconut oil,etc..which is more of a topical,but the same recipe made with alcohol would penetrate deeper into the skin tissue,it can also be made with olive oil to prevent drying the skin out,...yes the possibilities are truly endless.....

@Eyes on Fire ,@Nabzter , @dcat0921 , @AnxiousGrower , @Root here is the whole chapter of this book,i heve never personally made any of these,i should tho...hope it helps out in some way...awe got danngit the pics are turned
image.jpeg

nice pics, i hear from some reviews on amazon the beyond buds book is just re tossed out info and no real newer info released. thats ok,but not sure,i almost bought it some many months ago. but i got the book i got and very happy with it. a buddy of mine is gonna show me how to do BHO n stuff,so that'll be great.a fat bowl of dabs and a wrap and a cap LOL talk about a complete medicating LMFAO! :D Lungs,stomach and wearing it LOL

Back