Cannabis poultices

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Hey guys I was curious if any of you know any good recipes for good poultices since I got this new book I read reading a little about them and they seem interesting to say the least.

ad here is what a poultice is for those of you who had to google it lol simple but varied technique(s) is what Im curious about.

001.JPG

see check this out LOL kinda easy and cool for a simple one it seems,ill letcha know how it works LOL i will be using one e twelve of these over the course.

002.JPG

My girlfriend makes infused lotions. Make an infused coconut oil then add it to beeswax and other essential oils and stuff. Really good for cuts and scrapes and healing.

im looking forward to trying the spa noshes and so on and her bhang i think its called,steller man, if you used this as a lifestyle adaptation? SHIT skys the limit somewhat LOL

Thisight be a dumb question but do the lotions and creams actually get you high? I've never seen any before.

Hey whats up guys,another good book for poultices,lotions,salves and so forth is "Beyond Buds" by ed rosenthal,it covers the use of roots,stems,leaves and bud,for use in the various products to treat a variety of ailments..Looking into this area will open a whole new world of possibilities of what to do with all the stuff that usually gets thrown out,even a simple tea made from the roots has health/healing benefits.peace

Back