Ronin

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Here is a Chem City Blues x Chemdogging that recently passed thorough my garden.:pass:
She met the blade on day 63.:tang:

Here's her specs:
Container: Green bottom Airpot
Medium: Roots Formula 707 blended with @mephisto Auto Super Soil mix
Supplements/innoculants: O.G Tea Veganic Special Sauce
Lights: Vegged under HPS and flowered under mixed LED's @18/6
This lady was fed water and teas throughout her life.

Let's get to the pics...

I'll post dried and cured pics once she's ready.

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:

:slap: looks a beauty! :drool: What was the dry weight if you dont mind my asking as I got 10 of these and am checking journals so I can get the best results I can and yours is a supersoil grown beaut just like what I grow with except I'm using Kindsoil...really wanna get some of that mephisto soil esp now that I have seen these pics! but theyre sold out at the moment...Alright! Thx mate! :vibe:

Here is a Chem City Blues x Chemdogging that recently passed thorough my garden.:pass:
She met the blade on day 63.:tang:

Here's her specs:
Container: Green bottom Airpot
Medium: Roots Formula 707 blended with @mephisto Auto Super Soil mix
Supplements/innoculants: O.G Tea Veganic Special Sauce
Lights: Vegged under HPS and flowered under mixed LED's @18/6
This lady was fed water and teas throughout her life.

Let's get to the pics...

I'll post dried and cured pics once she's ready.

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:
Nice! :slap:

:slap: looks a beauty! :drool: What was the dry weight if you dont mind my asking as I got 10 of these and am checking journals so I can get the best results I can and yours is a supersoil grown beaut just like what I grow with except I'm using Kindsoil...really wanna get some of that mephisto soil esp now that I have seen these pics! but theyre sold out at the moment...Alright! Thx mate! :vibe:
Thanks @densemob :toke:
I don't measure weights any longer.
Quality over quantity is the rule in my garden:cheers:

Absolutely stunning! She's wonderful! What teas did you feed her? Would like to knock some up myself.
Thanks @THCHERO :pass:
She was fed a mix of the O.G. Tea Veganic Special Sauce and a friends' AACT teas.

Thank you @Starbreaker :cheers:

Cool! How was the smoke? I'm really interested as this particular strain is hard to find journals or smoke reports about it:slap: thx again dude!

Back