Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb Battle plant

No I cant!! She smells good, I'm getting that fant cherry smell!! :yay::woody:
I'm really hoping to hear that comes through even more with the dry and cure. Looks great bud awesome job man.

That is an outstanding grow my man. Fucking good job! Cherry should come though well in a decent 3-4 week cure. My mouth is watering....

That is an outstanding grow my man. Fucking good job! Cherry should come though well in a decent 3-4 week cure. My mouth is watering....
Thank you sir!! Buds are big a dense !! I couldn't did it without good genetics and you sure have that!! I'll grow anything you have!! Again, thank you for giving me a chance to grow your gear!!!

Outstanding @Bigg Al some tasty looking buds. How many days out now? I assume you are chopping soon? Also I did an lol yesterday I realized i made the same miscalculation on top dress for bloom. I added the correct amount of Roots Terp Tea so I went back and added the correct amount of Flower Girl and Happy Frog. I noted one of the girls showing Nitrogen deficit and realized I underfed them. Bids are still growing quite well will send you some updated pics soon. Thanks again for your advice you rock ✌peace out.

Outstanding @Bigg Al some tasty looking buds. How many days out now? I assume you are chopping soon? Also I did an lol yesterday I realized i made the same miscalculation on top dress for bloom. I added the correct amount of Roots Terp Tea so I went back and added the correct amount of Flower Girl and Happy Frog. I noted one of the girls showing Nitrogen deficit and realized I underfed them. Bids are still growing quite well will send you some updated pics soon. Thanks again for your advice you rock ✌peace out.
Yes soons, about 3 days, not in a rush. I use 2 tbsp per gallon of soil. So, if the pot size is 3 gallons you need 6 tbsp of bloom feed. Not each, 2 roots organic , 2 flower girl or 2 happy frog. I used a little more this round cause I wanted to go full cycle without adding more. I would give it 3 gallons of ph water. Have you checked out Stealth Grows on youtube? Worth
e a look.

Last edited:
Day 78

Nigh night!! 2 day of darkness.

@BombSeeds

20200718_212527.jpg
20200718_212857.jpg

Yes soons, about 3 days, not in a rush. I use 2 tbsp per gallon of soil. So, if the pot size is 3 gallons you need 6 tbsp of bloom feed. Not each, 2 roots organic , 2 flower girl or 2 happy frog. I used a little more this round cause I wanted to go full cycle without adding more. I would give it 3 gallons of ph water. Have you checked out Stealth Grows on youtube? Worth
e a l

Thanks @biggal. I have seen a few of the Stealth Grow grow. Need to get back and watch a few more. ✌

Back