Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

Bomb Seeds
THC BOMB AUTO
Day 58
She still has a week or two left to go, but I'm off on holiday for a week tomorrow so I thought I'd better post now, as I'm leaving my son to keep them all fed and he's about as reliable as a chocolate bong :crying:
20231011_093029.jpg
20231011_093119.jpg
20231010_205204.jpg
20231010_205319.jpg
20231011_093038.jpg
20231010_205334.jpg
20231011_093147.jpg

Looks awesome and we're you going anywhere nice
Thanks mate :d5: off to Turkey, so no :rofl: no it should be nice mate, bit too hot for my liking, but hey, as long as the beers are cold we'll get through it 🤞

Hello everyone!

The three winners of our Welly Boot Challenge are:
@420autoflower - Bruce Banner & Jack Herer
@FarmerJake - Walter White
@The Dalai Farmer - THC Bomb Auto

Congrats on your impressive grows! Please drop me a message with your shipping details and I will arrange for your prize to be shipped to you!

Big thank you to everyone for your participation 🙌💣

- Dan

Hello everyone!

The three winners of our Welly Boot Challenge are:
@420autoflower - Bruce Banner & Jack Herer
@FarmerJake - Walter White
@The Dalai Farmer - THC Bomb Auto

Congrats on your impressive grows! Please drop me a message with your shipping details and I will arrange for your prize to be shipped to you!

Big thank you to everyone for your participation 🙌💣

- Dan
Great contest Dan!
I hope the next time you hold this I'll be able to participate! With the Walter White I'm growing currently, I would probably pick that one as my candidate. Great structure!

It's been a long time since I've been to your website to look and my selected ladies were different back then. Shoot me a message if you have some recommendations for any 1:1 THC/CBD girls....auto or photo.... That you guys have in your selection.

Last edited:
Great contest Dan!
I hope the next time you hold this I'll be able to participate! With the Walter White I'm growing currently, I would probably pick that one as my candidate. Great structure!

It's been a long time since I've been to your website to look and my selected ladies were different back then. Shoot me a message if you have some recommendations for any 1:1 THC/CBD girls....auto or photo.... That you guys have in your selection.

We will be looking to run the contest again next year!

If you're looking for 1:1 THC:CBD strains, check out our CBD Bomb: https://www.bombseeds.nl/cbd-bomb

Back