Autoflower Chronic monster xxl victory seeds

growandshow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi I am giving the review for this strain I will add pictures when the others are finished.

I was shocked to see that there wasn't too many diaries of this strain and at the same time couldn't figure out why haha.

Growing medium:perlite/soil 40-60%
Facedia led :240w
Nutrients:plant magic grow and bloom organic, plant magic flowering booster, terpinator, plant food granules for added npk mainly use it for its p&k during flowering shows good results mixed with the others I only use the plant magic grow during veg stage and move to the rest during flowering.

It's been around a week since I cut the first plant down I had 3 all together and I must say I am very impressed all 3 plants where identical they have different builds outwards but all of the plants are the same size all have the same great taste and strength I know your probably thinking if I only cut one how do I know the others are the same I accidentally snapped a stem of another and they are identical in taste and flavours even looks of the bud.

After a week I decided to try some as the smell was calling me all week so on that one I will leave my smoke report basically it has a very dank tasting taste it's a combination of earthy taste and a fruity sweet taste basically creating a perfect strain both tastes are balanced so the earthy and fruity taste is balanced and doesn't uneven at all.

I will now move on to report the effects it's a fairly strong strain there is no fs given after a joint of this very strong head high and very creative at the same time and would make a perfect strain for pain relief as I said it's creative I started doing something to realise I had started doing something else and totally forgot about the other thing I was doing.

On this note I am giving this strain a 10/10 if I could of would of gave it more probably one of the best strains I have grown due to everything perfectly stable very strong and very tasty this doesn't happen much.

I would give it a run mate it's super mourish after I finished a joint I just want another one it is a very stinky strain though I will add that.

I was fairly happy as when I ordered the seeds they had a deal on I bought a few and they gave me 3 or 4 seeds free so I have spares for another run.

I would 100% recommend it taste smell strength it's all there.

Back