Live Stoners CO2 what works??

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
So looking for some insight into what kinda co2 really works in a tent.
ProCO2 buckets?
Homemade Co2 makers?
Is a high dollar Co2 machine only one?
Bags of Exhale really worth it?
Do the bags,tubs, and buckets really work for a a whole grow run?
If so how much would one need to do a 2x4x5', 4x4x8' tent?
Looking for some solid advice and reviews to make a purchase today? Thanks again

imo none of them work.why because the amount of cos produced by yeast,mushrooms or whatever is getting sucked out of the tent quicker than it can be produced.
get a tank of co2 and seal the tent up,that way the co2 reaches a proper level and stays there.but at the same time a lot of folk swear by the co2bags.
good luck.
:pighug:

imo none of them work.why because the amount of cos produced by yeast,mushrooms or whatever is getting sucked out of the tent quicker than it can be produced.
get a tank of co2 and seal the tent up,that way the co2 reaches a proper level and stays there.but at the same time a lot of folk swear by the co2bags.
good luck.
:pighug:
Hello bub thanks for the info. From research last night that is what I came up with also. I had the pro bucket but never saw any real change from it last year. Thought about piping in fresh outside air since window is so close. Figured that was my best option next to the tank. It's a ugly debate like the to flush or not to flush debate o feel?

is getting sucked out of the tent quicker than it can be produced.
Yeah I always wondered how co2 would be advantageous when it would get sucked out so quickly. Kind of like a car wash and buying the car wash wax . That stuff isn't sticking to the car. It's a hoot.

Yeah I always wondered how co2 would be advantageous when it would get sucked out so quickly. Kind of like a car wash and buying the car wash wax . That stuff isn't sticking to the car. It's a hoot.
Exactly how is it going to truly benefit indoors without a major pain n the rear.

Unless ur running a 100% sealed room like Archie lad said,the extraction will suck it straight out,sealed room will more than likely need A/C and dehumidifier poss a humidifier,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unless ur running a 100% sealed room like Archie lad said,the extraction will suck it straight out,sealed room will more than likely need A/C and dehumidifier poss a humidifier,

What I figured.think I'm going to use an old dryer exhaust vent and put a small fan in it with fiters for debri on both sides and just draw in fresh outside air. I can get a dampner trap that opens an closes on a timer and make my own little fresh air system.

What I figured.think I'm going to use an old dryer exhaust vent and put a small fan in it with fiters for debri on both sides and just draw in fresh outside air. I can get a dampner trap that opens an closes on a timer and make my own little fresh air system.
Then I will have a complete continous full fresh air system since my exhausted air is already forced through two carbon filters and exhausted out an old chimney.

Have a look into car pollen filters (they do carbon activated
Davo

CO2 bags and buckets are great............ for growing mushrooms, worthless for enhancing a cannabis grow. Using these is like using a flashlight for a growlight....lol!

You'll also sped more in the long run than doing it the right way. The equipment to run CO2 is not that expensive, I bought the regulator kit for $40 off ebay. The CO2 sensor is expensive but, your flying blind if you don't use one with any method. You can get the sensor for around $199. Don't waste money buying a tank, you'll never see it again anyway if you have it filled at a gas supplier. Lease a tank.

And if everything else in your growroom isn't maxed out, lighting, ventilation, etc, don't bother with CO2. if you have less that 900 PPFD of light, it won't do much for you. You also need to run temps between 80-90F.

So looking for some insight into what kinda co2 really works in a tent.
ProCO2 buckets?
Homemade Co2 makers?
Is a high dollar Co2 machine only one?
Bags of Exhale really worth it?
Do the bags,tubs, and buckets really work for a a whole grow run?
If so how much would one need to do a 2x4x5', 4x4x8' tent?
Looking for some solid advice and reviews to make a purchase today? Thanks again

Back