Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
Im looking into buying another light to add to my 4x4x80 tent for more coverage. right now i have 3 300w Full spectrum Roledo LED panel lights and they have worked very well thus far. After doing some research i see that COB LED has come a long way and it might be the best choice for my situation. Im wondering if anybody has exsperience with COB lighting and if so what should i look for, what brand seems to have the best (Cree,Roledo,Ect.) and if i should build my own or buy one already assembled. Right now im leaning toward the Roledo 400w COB full spectrum just bc the brands been reliable and great customer service but im open to others. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Im looking into buying another light to add to my 4x4x80 tent for more coverage. right now i have 3 300w Full spectrum Roledo LED panel lights and they have worked very well thus far. After doing some research i see that COB LED has come a long way and it might be the best choice for my situation. Im wondering if anybody has exsperience with COB lighting and if so what should i look for, what brand seems to have the best (Cree,Roledo,Ect.) and if i should build my own or buy one already assembled. Right now im leaning toward the Roledo 400w COB full spectrum just bc the brands been reliable and great customer service but im open to others. Any feedback will be appreciated.
I use the 200w (actual) roleadro, my only beef is it's the noisiest thing in my space. Gets good yield though. Cobshop has his and everyone raves about them but in the USA, no noise! Led hydroponics has them in UK.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I like that you can string roleadro together.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yea i just bought the Roleadro 2nd gen. 400w COB. I wanted to buy the Cree COB chips but they are twice the price. Not feesable for me to spend that right now. Ive read alot of reviews and the Roleadro was always top 3 in all i read plus i own other lights of theirs and they work great. Excited to see how much light it puts off i needed some white light to even out the Blurple lights.

I have a COB from mars hydro, works well, the chip is cree, no noise, I grow in my bedroom
they will have 10% on July 20th, that will cheaper @MarshydroTina

i bought the galaxyhydro it works great gotta get another it made a big dif. thanks for the info

D29292A0-5985-4733-A0A1-CF057316C943.jpeg
2E139391-87D0-481B-87EE-4DCA04A069EC.jpeg
E42D7605-8B94-4172-A3AB-92079FEE21FF.jpeg
Hi, I was in same situation, relatively novice growIng, also using an LED, a mars2 400, it’s actual draw is about 190 watt apparently. Seen loads of people here getting great results with the ‘autocob’ built by guy off here, website is www.cobshopnet. Bloody excellent! Silent and so bright! Excellent customer service to what with it being sent from America to the the U.K.

Only trouble is before I added the cob I thought the plant had a couple of weeks left as most he hairs were turning orange and would be done by now, but there’s been so much new bud growth loads of massive white hairs have come out every where, now I think it needs a couple more weeks still what do you think? It’s auto night queen in soil in small 8.5 litre pot.

Think it started around April 20th so quite old but not 100% sure, was really slow to get going due to near freezing temperatures was hard to get the temperature right.

Think It foxtailed slightly? So I moved the light from being directly above to the side and rotate it daily

Had my first problem with my 300w led lights and galaxy hydro worked with me and sent 2 extra power supplies and a extra led panel when all I needed was one power supply to fix it and I was not very nice to the guy lol but he remained professional and I couldent be more satisfied with their customer service. Thanks max from Roleadro

Yea i just bought the Roleadro 2nd gen. 400w COB. I wanted to buy the Cree COB chips but they are twice the price. Not feesable for me to spend that right now. Ive read alot of reviews and the Roleadro was always top 3 in all i read plus i own other lights of theirs and they work great. Excited to see how much light it puts off i needed some white light to even out the Blurple lights.

I have one of the Roleadro 400 watt 2nd Gen light. It’s a good little 2-plant light. I keep it over 2 autos in a 36” x 20” x 63” tent. I don’t get a lot of stretch when I use that light for flowering, but I can’t complain. I do like the spectrum and it’s hard to beat for the price.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

I have one of the Roleadro 400 watt 2nd Gen light. It’s a good little 2-plant light. I keep it over 2 autos in a 36” x 20” x 63” tent. I don’t get a lot of stretch when I use that light for flowering, but I can’t complain. I do like the spectrum and it’s hard to beat for the price.

yeah for the price its hard to beat I have a kinggrow cob led it has cree cob leds and a mix of panel lights with it the plants seem to love it. I use 4 lights in my 4×4 space for good even canopy but them cob lights put off some heat. Wich is good for winter growing but a pain in the summer. I like to lower temps at end of flowering it seems to up the resin production quite a bit.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

Back