What's the verdict on using LED Grow Lights on side walls & ceiling?

Reaction score
Like the Question says, "What's the verdict on using LED Grow Lights on side walls & ceiling?" .

I was thinking, "Why limit light to only one side and LST or whatever to suit only one direction of plant growth?"

Like if I had 4x4 tent with 4x4 lights (or 3x3 lights) aiming down from the ceiling coupled up with some of those lamp/multi-directional 50w grow lights (or other lights placed on their side or under the plants) aiming the plants from at least one or two other sides of the plant's growth...could this help with increasing quality/production on the lower branches? or can it effect the plant as a whole?)?

I have a lot of questions. And as a passionate scientist, I REALLY want to find out and compare of such use of grow lights to know what can help those trying to really maximize potential and increase our collective knowledge. <3 :D

I wonder if I should have made this a poll...I just didn't know how to isolate question(s)&Answers [word-for-word]. :/

I suppose I just want to know what people think about placing lights strategically to get light in those hard to reach spots...

This is the setup that I bought from a friend. I haven't used it yet but it seemed to work well for him. The ones in the tent in the pic hang between the plants and the other ones hang on the sides so they get light from all around.
IMG_1941.jpg
IMG_20220425_161212.jpg

Back