Lighting COBSHOP..why not follow through with Instagram Giveaways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate circumstances for sure. I have 4 - 3500K Autocobs from BigSm0 and I love the lights and what they produce. My only transaction with him was very good with great communication so I’m surprised to hear of your problem.
I have no doubt they're great lights and from what I have seen he definitely seems to look after his US customers. The problem is that I am not in the USA and it seems he doesn't feel the same about his international followers. The guy has just been acting plain down sketchy, deleting me, deleting posts, now saying he has done a number of invoices which I ignored..please it just makes no sense.

Well like many others I can read between the lines.
Mars hydro has a nice cob and the parfact works one does the job too.
I must be missing something. There are alot of companies that make lights so there are plenty of alternatives.
I have never heard anything bad about @BigSm0 and or his his lights. I am sorry this contest didn't work out so well for you but it seems like there was a breakdown in communication.

Everyone just take a deep breath!

The fact that @BigSm0 responded to this inquiry in one day is Proof he is not hiding from anyone. It is a communication problem which may stem from the fact this person lives In South Africa. Lets not forget that foreign countries can and often do block communications over the internet. I am not saying that is what happened here. What I am saying is there are many reasons why communications end up in the bit bucket instead of a mailbox. Several invoices over a short period of time may have been marked as SPAM by an algorithm and blocked. The fact of the matter is he is still trying to get this right.

@BigSm0 why not invoice @Gza in a PM here He can pay you and you can ship the light - case closed.

I am done reading Flaming or Trolling comments in here. You have been warned :yellowcard:.

:point: Beat me to it @Mañ'O'Green ....nothing further constructive going on here, what little there was to begin with aside from the two involved parties... From here out it's PM's between business and customer, which is where it should have started in the first place... I'm locking up this thread now....

I go to southafrica three to 6 times a yr. i’ll be happy to bring uou a smocob. I love the mans cobs! I know you will too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back