Colloidal silver didn't work...

bde6187

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Been spraying CS on one plant for 3 days in a row and it seems to be staying female. Small buds are forming. Maybe I started spraying too late? This sucks, I really wanted auto fem pink runtz seeds. 😑

I’ve never reversed or bred but 3 days seems a little too short for reversal to happen…i’d keep going since I wouldn’t smoke CS sprayed plants anyways. Was the plant well past showing pistils when you started the first application?

Yes, 3 days is way too short for CS, even too short for STS... Only done 2 reversings with STS and at least 2 weeks before seeing any change. First was near a month. Just keep at it following the schedule you've been using.

Been spraying CS on one plant for 3 days in a row and it seems to be staying female. Small buds are forming. Maybe I started spraying too late? This sucks, I really wanted auto fem pink runtz seeds. 😑
First off, What is the source of the CS? Did you make it yourself or is it store bought? I prefer STS as the quality is always higher even when made yourself. With CS it depends on the concentration and at which amperage the CS was made. The higher the Amp's the larger the particles and the more difficult it becomes to enter the plant.
That being said. CS needs to be sprayed on daily basis for at least two weeks to three weeks. When you see male sacs appear you can stop the treatment. If you don't see male parts after three weeks, your CS was either to low in concentration or made badly.

Back