Colloidal Silver and seeds...

Have you ever dipped your Cheezits in Ketchup?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'm going to now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hot Joe

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So I came across Colloidal silver spray in my recommended shopping list on amazon, apparently if you buy a few things to grow some plants they think you're a drug dealer too lol. But I'm always looking for a new way to up my game and save a few bucks. Not buying seeds would be one of them.
So I did some research after reading some of the comments, Apparently you can use Colloidal Silver spray on fem. autos. and it will produce "female" pollen.
You can do it to just one branch and bag it.
Does anyone have any resources on this?
Videos, tutorials, .... scientific videos would be best for me lol.
I know you can get into some inbreeding and things like that with this method, but if it can save some money on seeds, why not?
Also, would the silver be mobile and spread to the other buds? I'm more worried about smoking heavy metals.
I searched the threads but didn't find much.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Still learning the ropes here.
Thanks my dudes and dudettes.
Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

Check out autoflower breeding section in forums. Everything you’ll ask is there. Just gotta do a little sifting.

So I came across Colloidal silver spray in my recommended shopping list on amazon, apparently if you buy a few things to grow some plants they think you're a drug dealer too lol. But I'm always looking for a new way to up my game and save a few bucks. Not buying seeds would be one of them.
So I did some research after reading some of the comments, Apparently you can use Colloidal Silver spray on fem. autos. and it will produce "female" pollen.
You can do it to just one branch and bag it.
Does anyone have any resources on this?
Videos, tutorials, .... scientific videos would be best for me lol.
I know you can get into some inbreeding and things like that with this method, but if it can save some money on seeds, why not?
Also, would the silver be mobile and spread to the other buds? I'm more worried about smoking heavy metals.
I searched the threads but didn't find much.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Still learning the ropes here.
Thanks my dudes and dudettes.
Hope y'all are having a great weekend.
Alternative method for saving money on seeds: get into the Cultivators Club on AFN and receive seeds in exchange for journaling their grow…. :d5: You’ll have more seeds than you know what to do with in no time….:pass:

Back