colloidal silver

Reaction score
im quite newbie .. ive grown 3 year, great success. but im trying some stuff from iran from a guy in a cypress hill song. so to avoid having to buy seeds again. has n e one ever used colloidal silver to make feminized seeds. how much do i apply and dis the stuff they sell at walgreen the same as the stuff people make. im not a cimplete idiot, but this is my first time growing a brand name.

If you read through the breeding section their are posts that tell you all about making and using colloidal silver. I prefer to make my own so I know exactly what I'm using but nothing wrong with store bought Cs. Once you see female preflowers spray the entire plant twice a day for 2 weeks. The female pistols(hairs) should start to wither and die then about a week after you stop spraying you should see male flowers.

Welcome Legion ...sounds like you will fit right in..........https://www.autoflower.org/f35/ go here introduce your self look around and you will find a gold mine of info on that just like evol said
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif
once again welcome

If you read through the breeding section their are posts that tell you all about making and using colloidal silver. I prefer to make my own so I know exactly what I'm using but nothing wrong with store bought Cs. Once you see female preflowers spray the entire plant twice a day for 2 weeks. The female pistols(hairs) should start to wither and die then about a week after you stop spraying you should see male flowers.

most store bought C.S contains stabalizers and proteins so be carefull what you buy , dont trust the lable , read the small print

are you actually claiming you stop spraying so early you see your first male flowers a week after you stop spraying ? do you end up with pollin or just empty sacks ? have you had success yet ? as in a nice seed harvest of fem'd seeds

i continue spraying a good week or longer after seeing male flowers start to form , if you read my posts that i made on the experiment i did of stopping the spraying at first signs of male flowers you would know i got almost no pollin at all , it was completely full of male flowers , they simply had little to no pollin in them

ALWAYS spray your plant until it is close to releasing pollin

welcome to the site legi0n , check out the auto breeding section feminized subforum , everything you need to know is there

peace :cool:

Is there a way you could tell, that the sacs are about to open?

Is there a way you could tell, that the sacs are about to open?

looking closely or time , but i dont get too into it , i just guess and hope for the best , if i spray a time or 2 too often i dont worry because lots more pollin will come

i see ppl mention very little pollin is produced with reversed males , but as mentioned in various other posts , ive only witnessed this myself when i stopped spraying too soon (at first sign of male flowers) , typically my reversed males look and perform just like any natural male

peace :cool:

I have successfully reversed every plant with my method. 3 auto strains and 2 photos strains. I prefer this way because I can control the amount of pollen I get.
When I see the flowers are about to open I will use tweezers to pull of the flower. Then I will empty the pollen into a small 1oz jar. I do this daily until I get the amount of pollen I need then I use q-tips to pollinate the female and destroy the "male"
I just prefer to do it this way. It works 100% of the time. I just hate taking chances when it comes to pollen. And since its already in a jar I can store it if needed.

Wish i had one of you breeders near me, I am so wanting to learn this, but definitely hating thought of screwing shit up.

One day I am going to stop reading everything related to it, and just take a stab at it. Wont be today though.

Wish i had one of you breeders near me, I am so wanting to learn this, but definitely hating thought of screwing shit up.

One day I am going to stop reading everything related to it, and just take a stab at it. Wont be today though.

stoking , give this thread a read , its not hard to do if you read and pay attention to what you read , dont start experimenting , just stick to the basics and you will do fine

https://www.autoflower.org/f117/definitive-colloidal-silver-tutorial-9878.html

best of luck and peace :cool:

Back