Competition/battles

Minime2020

Just having a laugh having a laugh
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi everyone just about to start a new grow just wondering if there are any competitions or battles I could join

Hi everyone just about to start a new grow just wondering if there are any competitions or battles I could join

with the exception of the current 2021 od auto/photo comp, u hafta be a cultivator in order to get into any grow & showz (the eventz formerly known as battlez, which are no more)...and in order to make it into the cultivatorz club, u hafta journal a complete grow on site, from germ to final weight ;) ppp

Thanks I have down two journals so far but failed to take pictures of the germination my first grow https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/newbie-grower.646/ I go straight into Coco, and my second grow I started and didn't start that journal till three weeks in, https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/cash-crop-autoflower-marshydro-ts600.748/,
So how many journals do I need to do and do I have to document germination, many thanks

oh boy, i can already tell by the url linkz on thoze that they're in blog format, ahh! :doh: sorry, but i hate blogz & consequently, avoid blogland like the plague, lol :nono: gimme a day or so to catch up & i'll see what i can do ;) ppp

Sorry I didn't realize I'm new to this can I turn my blogs into journals so how

Sorry I didn't realize I'm new to this can I turn my blogs into journals so how

unfortunately, blogz can't be converted into reg journalz, sorry :shrug: i can work around this, but need to know the date for ur "final weight" entry in ur auto jack/ww blog, becuz one thing i hate about blogz is that there'z no datez on the entriez, argh! :cuss: if u can't remember the exact date, jus give a good approximation, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

Ok I know that one the date was the 15 of march
And Wen the cream of the crop is dry I will date it and weight it, I really appreciate your help,
How do I start a journal for my next run,
Many thanks

Ok I know that one the date was the 15 of march
And Wen the cream of the crop is dry I will date it and weight it, I really appreciate your help,
How do I start a journal for my next run,
Many thanks

hold on there nelly, one thing at a time plz, lol :doh: thx for the date ;) it might take til tomorrow, but lemme get all the rest o' this sorted out, then we'll go from there ;) ppp

Thanks again for ya help everyone is so helpful on AFN :headbang:

Thanks again for ya help everyone is so helpful on AFN :headbang:

ok, i see u figgered out how to display the first grow badge under ur name, so at least i ain't gotta explain that part, lol :whew: again, it may take until later tonite, but i'll get u into the club...once that happenz, jus make sure to keep an eye on ur alertz, cuz all cultivatorz get a group tag whenever new grow & showz come up & when they do, it'z first come, first served, so... ;) ppp

Back