Compounds in hemp block COVID-19 from entering human cells

snerval

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Great news !
I knew it- intuitively :biggrin:

This plant in really amazing on so many levels !

Anyone know of cultivars with good CBGA and CBDA profiles?

@CannabisMingus

Yes, Dutch Passion just released some new strains that focus on those compounds.

Quick blurb off their site:

Dutch Passion have become synonymous with cannabinoid research. They were the first to commercially release cannabis seeds which would grow into plants rich in THCV, CBDV and CBG. These strains are THC-Victory (THCV rich), Auto CBD-Victory (CBDV rich), Auto CBG-Force (CBG rich) and CBG-Force (photoperiod CBG rich strain).

Also, crap, are you telling me that this one seedbank who's been spamming me with "Cannabis cures Covid" emails are frickin right?

I wish I could find an auto cultivar that had decent CBD, CBG and CBN.

I believe my THC intake is otherwise adequate. :rofl:

Food for thought - a medical article published with some sensible arguments.
here
It does make me wonder though - how many of us growers, especially those that consume a decent amount of CBD, have had Covid. And if the answer is yes, how severe compared to the next person without the CBD rich blood.

For example, a lot of immuno deficient/suppressed/comprised will use CBD as medication as part of their daily morning or evening ritual - has that helped keep these who are indeed vulnerable better protected than those that do not?

Then as the posts above, does the introduction of strains with higher levels of certain elements such as CBG for arguments sake - provide an extra layer of defense.

Back