Copshop will be back

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
:yoinks: oh crap, what a hot mess that situation is! ....Poor Sm0, tell him no worries, I'm sure Admin can get things re-sorted for him again...
Thanks for the heads-up Dab' :pighug:

You made me sooo paranoid
1654169543592.png

yikes these can be very difficult issues to unwind, best of luck to the business owner and congrats to the new rep.

Dabber, do you have a link or one-pager on using cob style lights and specifically about using them in conjunction with small quantum board style LEDs?

Ok peeps I received a call from @BigSm0 seems that 4 or 5 weeks back his site along with his phone had been cyber attacked. He asked me to post this and wanted me to let you guys know he'll be back soon @Son of Hobbes @Waira @blue. Also I will be the new Cobshop rep going forward and have if @BigSm0 cant be reached for some reason tag me and I'll be sure and get ahold of him
Cob Led Grow Lights Indoor Led Horticulture - Cobshop is back up

Hey, I'm still removing the forum for the time being. Sm0 needs to get on here and have that conversation with us; too many times we've heard this from companies that don't want to lose their forum, but then never show up. When he's ready and able, please have him contact me.

yikes these can be very difficult issues to unwind, best of luck to the business owner and congrats to the new rep.

Dabber, do you have a link or one-pager on using cob style lights and specifically about using them in conjunction with small quantum board style LEDs?
Not really I've only used autocobs since my 2nd grow till this last tried SunRaise leds going back to all auotcobs

Hey, I'm still removing the forum for the time being. Sm0 needs to get on here and have that conversation with us; too many times we've heard this from companies that don't want to lose their forum, but then never show up. When he's ready and able, please have him contact me.
So be it :thumbsup: I'll still be repping Cobshop so if peeps need anything they can hit me up I was told things are gonna be back to normal soon

Back