Cover plant

Fitzy

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
Anyone who needs a good cover plant to make ur plants less obvious check these out I found these @ a local nursery before the flowers came I thought they were cbd plants but they were just a flower
Screenshot_2019-08-01-07-07-36.png

Cbd plant's? It's all cannabis there's just cannabis breed for cbd (not really purposely, it's just what happens when you breed out thc) and fibers and seeds for animals that's what you'd associate with a cbd plant "industrial Hemp" or maby you ment the far and few acdc, cannatonic high cbd purpose bred type strains that take blood sweat and tears to breed, which it's cannabis just breed for different traits and purposes, the Wild west of the cannabis world is rudinaralious cannabis witch is the wild bases of autoflowers that we breed and play with here on the net., then there's even deeper dives I won't get into right now like landrace and heirloom and terwor acclimated genotypes and rare and common phenotype expressions look into duck leaf cannabis if your really trying to hide , but it's all cannabis, Now those flowers are auccualy a nice find post some pictures if you grow them, I think iv seen that flower at a nursary and its leaves did look similar but they were 3x as small as a autoflower leaf let alone a big Indica leaf

Cbd plant's? It's all cannabis there's just cannabis breed for cbd (not really purposely, it's just what happens when you breed out thc) and fibers and seeds for animals that's what you'd associate with a cbd plant "industrial Hemp" or maby you ment the far and few acdc, cannatonic high cbd purpose bred type strains that take blood sweat and tears to breed, which it's cannabis just breed for different traits and purposes, the Wild west of the cannabis world is rudinaralious cannabis witch is the wild bases of autoflowers that we breed and play with here on the net., then there's even deeper dives I won't get into right now like landrace and heirloom and terwor acclimated genotypes and rare and common phenotype expressions look into duck leaf cannabis if your really trying to hide , but it's all cannabis, Now those flowers are auccualy a nice find post some pictures if you grow them, I think iv seen that flower at a nursary and its leaves did look similar but they were 3x as small as a autoflower leaf let alone a big Indica leaf
This had 4 old smokers taking pictures thinking it was a cbd plant but it's a spider flower common with purple blooms @least here. Cbd plants are being planted by the acare here so that's why they thought that these were planted in the mulch garden out front of the nursery

Back