Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel CBD® [New 2018]

I know you will give me good answer!! One more proof that you know what are you doing. And you are doing some nice strains! I love it. I stay with you, great experience. I can clearly say there are some breeders who don't know what they're making, especially in those CBD strains, because they can't provide answers like this.
Thank you very much, things are more clear now.
@Sweet Seeds Jay

Im planning on crossing some cbd auto lines in the next few months but im still trying to figure out how to select for high cbd potency? Im even considering using a home test kit to use for selecting the breeders. With thc i can easily spot the desirable characteristics of a high grade flower but if they all look like high grade in appearance how else would i select for 1:2 vs 1:1?

Im very green to cbd flowers and have only been exposed to cbd products recently made available in my area. I had a bad motorcycle wreck and my wife used cbd creams and pills for my road rash . within a few weeks i had fresh pink skin where it looked like hamburger. I returned to work in 17days after sliding 200ft+ on asphault w out any gear on..... My physician was astounded with my rapid recovery and i attribute it to cbd.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

@Sweet Seeds Jay can you somehow increase CBD in plants? We see 1:1, 1:2 CBD strains and on the other side very high THC with around 1% CBD. Can this number increase to 3-6% somehow?

Hi KonopCh, sorry for the delay, I, am too busy with photos and new videos ;)
If I've understood your question, you can increase the CBD if you cross a plant with high THC levels with a high CBD plant. Doing this you will get a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 THC/CBD Ratio. It all depends on how much CBD has the plant that you are using to breed.

The most important thing is the plant with high levels of CBD.
I hope this helps you!
Sweet smokes,
jaypp

Hi KonopCh, sorry for the delay, I, am too busy with photos and new videos ;)
If I've understood your question, you can increase the CBD if you cross a plant with high THC levels with a high CBD plant. Doing this you will get a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 THC/CBD Ratio. It all depends on how much CBD has the plant that you are using to breed.

The most important thing is the plant with high levels of CBD.
I hope this helps you!
Sweet smokes,
jaypp

I was thinking about "normal THC strain", let's say your Cream caramel auto for example, which has 1.6% CBD. Can somehow CBD content be increased within this plant to around 3-5%? Not meaning breeding, but when plant already grows. Later harvest or something?

Back