Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel CBD® [New 2018]

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

Cream Caramel CBD®

CBD-rich version of one of the most appreciated strains from the Sweet Seeds® catalog, our Cream Caramel® (SWS04). Cream Caramel CBD® (SWS67) is the result of the cross between our Cream Caramel® and a selected CBD-rich clone from Diesel ancestors.

The THC:CBD ratio of Cream Caramel CBD® stands between 1:1 and 1:2, making it a strain rich in CBD (Cannabidiol).

This strain presents a mostly Indica plant structure with a big main cola and generous development of side branches, showing a strong main stem and large secondary branches.

The tastes and aromas of this strain are sweet as candies, with a background of earthy tones and fresh hints of cypress and citrus.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS67

Indica
: 70% / Sativa: 30%

THC:CBD
Ratio: (1:1-1:2)

Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 375-600 g/plant

Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: late September

As a breeder, I am sure you can answer me to this questions:

- Is there a different harvest time with 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:20 THC:CBD ratios?

- What is difference in effects at above ratios?

- What is difference in effects in different ratio of sativa/indica strains with above ratios?

- Best time to harvest those different CBD strains?

Please be precise in your answers. I expect you answer me this questions as you are selling those products/seeds.

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay

Im interested in this informations too!!! :toke: good question @KonopCh

Yea, I was asking around but didn't get proper answers from different breeders. It's sad that they selling us things that even they don't understand.

Yea, I was asking around but didn't get proper answers from different breeders. It's sad that they selling us things that even they don't understand.
Good question, bad attitude... Sweet Seeds do an amazing job meeting request and answering questions and to see jay being pushed around like that from an AFN member of all people got my shackle up..

I'm not meaning to attack you I just want to state that Jay and Sweets deserve respect when being questioned about their world class products and as an AFN member that's you're responsibility.

Sorry and thanks.

My impressions are that different environments and a different phenos gene expressions would all contribute to wether a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio is achieved.i imagine that the timeframes would also have to abide by the same factors.

Good question, bad attitude... Sweet Seeds do an amazing job meeting request and answering questions and to see jay being pushed around like that from an AFN member of all people got my shackle up..

I'm not meaning to attack you I just want to state that Jay and Sweets deserve respect when being questioned about their world class products and as an AFN member that's you're responsibility.

Sorry and thanks.

Stop being soft, question is not for you. And it's nothing unrespectful here.
If they're like you said, then just wait to see their answer.

You're right it was a soft reply, the whole point.

I didn't attempt to answer your question I said I think your line of questioning was disrespectful. As a breeder I'm sure you would understand why.

As a breeder, I am sure you can answer me to this questions:

- What is difference in effects in different ratio of sativa/indica strains with above ratios?

Please be precise in your answers. I expect you answer me this questions as you are selling those products/seeds.

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay

Hi KonopCH, I will try to do my best ;)

No my friend, there isn't any difference in the harvest time due to the ratios of CBD. CBD doesn't interfere in the vegetal morphology.

As with any other strain, you can check the harvest time in our web, in the catalogue and in this forum, in their own threads.

The main difference at those ratios is the psychoactive effect (and the medicinal effects).
With 1:1 you can feel light or medium psychotropic effects.
For example:

1:1 >>> THC: 15% · CBD: 15% (medium psicoactivity)

1:2 >>> THC: 7% · CBD: 15% (light psicoactivity)

1:3 >>> THC: 5% · CBD: 15% (softer psicoactivity)

1:20 >> THC: 0,4% · CBD: 15%(without psicoactivity)

The difference is the same as in your previous question, for example:
If the strain is 70%Sativa / 30% Indica but is a high THC strain (22% THC and 0,4 CBD), the Sativa effects are noticeable.
If the strain is 70% Sativa/30% Indica but is a high CBD strain (5% THC and 15% CBD), the Sativa effects are softer.

I think that the best time to harvest is like any other plant of cannabis. The key is in the trichomes. The trichomes contain the CBD, THC and many other "important things" so, the best moment to harvest is when they are at their climax: that is when they look like crystals and are starting to get an amber colour.

I'm not an expert on CBD plants, but I hope you can understand how it works with my explanation, my friend.
Anyway, if you need something else don't hesitate posting it here, mate, and we will try our best to solve your doubts.

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back