Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Smoke Report

great job on a great strain!:kusht::drool:in my top five!:drool::Sharing One: I am gonna slap you around a little:slap::Cheers:

shit it would not let me rep you:cuss: oh well my standby for a great grow...:kiss:

Very, very stinky. If your trying to hide some plants, she may not be the right one to grow unfortunately :(

I haven't tried the dark devil yet myself, but I hear it's a damn fine smoke as well. It may be a better selection if you want low oder. Don't take my word for it though... There's been a few sick DD grows here, ask around... I belive Trapper had a real nice one a little while back. The CM however, is by far my favorite out if what I've personally grown.

Is CM very stinky? I hope not, i grow on my Balcony Next month ;) a litte bit smell is OK but not too much... Great strain! CM ore Dark Devil which one is better ore your favo?

You are to kind sir.

Here, i wish I could share for real, but this is the best I can do :Sharing One:

great job on a great strain!:kusht::drool:in my top five!:drool::Sharing One: I am gonna slap you around a little:slap::Cheers:

shit it would not let me rep you:cuss: oh well my standby for a great grow...:kiss:

Is SS one of the Best breeder? I think i try the CM she is Stinky OK but maybe not much more than the WW ore the blue mazar? On my Balcony are fresh air and nobody live over me ;) is CM one of the Best strain from SS?

I still have way to many to try to say which is best. But sweet seeds in my opinion is among the top your best bet is to try em all and judge for yourself! Its all part of the fun! Lol

CM is definitely among the top strains in my books! I really enjoyed the red poison as well. Very unique smell, and very pretty buds. That could be a good one for you to try as well.

glad to hear you got to sample the fruit of your labor. sound's like one I need to grow.

Yes...

Yes you do.

Do it! Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiit!

Now!

..... Are you doing it yet!?

Here, try this :Sharing One:

Ain't peer pressure a bitch?

glad to hear you got to sample the fruit of your labor. sound's like one I need to grow.

Dope ass grow and report brotha, I'm gonna try the f1 fast version outdoors this year.

:peace:

Nice report bro :d5: I'm assuming this just finished drying too, so if it's that good pre-cure just wait till you've had it in the jars for a month or more :smoke:

:bump:

thanks for checkin' er out there bud!

i'll be grabbing a front row seat for that f1 of yours!

Dope ass grow and report brotha, I'm gonna try the f1 fast version outdoors this year.

:peace:

I made sure to set aside a jar in a safe place, cuz god knows i wont be able to keep my sticky little fingers out of them long enough. and with my work schedule, ill be able to sample at a different stage every time i come home! Ohhhh exciting times ahead!

Nice report bro :d5: I'm assuming this just finished drying too, so if it's that good pre-cure just wait till you've had it in the jars for a month or more :smoke:

Back