Strain:

Cream Mandarine

Did it autoflower?:

Y around 3 weeks in and she started flashing her lady parts

Soil/hydro:

Sunshine mix #4

Nutes:

Similar to Tangs feed schedule, using:

AN Ph Perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom, Carboload, b52, Sensizym, Big Bud, and General Organics CaMg+

Light (kind and schedule):

20/4
2 x 250 watt cfls for most of her life, with a 300 watt led thrown in during the last 2 weeks.

From seed to harvest date:

65days

Dry Yield:

72.68g or 2.5 ounces

If I had the led for the whole grow, or at least for all of the flowering period, im sure it would have been better. But im not disappointed in the least!

High/Effect Duration:

2 – 3 hours

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Pretty light green nugs with light orange hairs. Covered with sticky, sticky sugar. I mean… really sticky. This shit is like fly paper!

THE GROWTH: *****

Very fast, easy, and next to problem free. Be careful, as shes a rather light feeder. I started to notice some tip burn at just under half strength, and a slight cal/mag issue that was caused by me misreading instructions, but quickly corrected about mid way through her life.

THE SMELL: *****

Un-fucking-believable!

Never before have I smelled anything quite like it. Theres a very sharp diesel smell that literally makes my eyes water, but with an intense orange/citrus undertone that’s both unmistakable, and unforgettable!

THE SMOKE: *****

Smoooooooooth! I can definitely feel it expanding in my lungs, but its not harsh in any way, and doesn’t make me cough.

THE HIGH: *****

Very very well balanced high! Its not an over powering couch lock, or a crazy spacy trippy head high. Its almost perfectly right in the middle. As long as you don’t go overboard, it makes a great day time smoke for doing stuff, or hanging out with some friends. Doesn’t make me to tired when I come down, and no crazy munchies. You can forget everything I just said if you go and smoke a little to much however... this shit can make yah dumb in excess =)

THE TASTE: *****************

Just like it smells, only better. A very fresh orangy taste lingers in the mouth after a nice slow exhale. Ive tried many different fruity or citrusy varieties, but this one is different from them all. You’ll never forget it! Leaves a sweet aftertaste without crazy dry mouth as well!

All in all, the Cream Mandarine is hands down my favourite plant grown in the tent to date! Super easy and fast And very very rewarding. She packs a totally unique/exquisite smell and taste that words just cannot describe. Everyone needs to grab a few of these beans and try for themselves. There really is no way to understand until you do!

Great! I search right now for a SS Auto and the Creme Manderine is now in my list ;) is she very fruty in taste?

Fruity is a little to general of a word to really describe it. Its way to unique to put it that simple really... Its more like a smooth sharp burst of something gas like, and a subtle citrus flavor, with an aftertaste of something like a tangerine or mandarine orange. And this is before any sort of cure.

I dont know if that helps at all, shes a hard one to put into words. My best advice is to just do it man! You wont regret growing this plant!

Great! I search right now for a SS Auto and the Creme Manderine is now in my list ;) is she very fruty in taste?

:slap:Thanks for the nice report,well done.

:d5: Opi'- That cola top has me slobbering!:drool: Very well done, mate,... :slap:--anudda smack fer ya!! CM is one of the most consistent and beloved strains we see here, year after year... Sweet does a fantastic job keeping her true to form, and the fan base just grows and grows-- for good reason! Your results are spot on for what Sweet wants from CM... our good brother Sweet rep' Jaypp here confesses CM is his favorite! :smoke: -says a lot considering the quality of their line-up :brow:....Thank you doing a proper report Opi8, I'm sure Tommy and Jay will be by to thank and congratulate you on your grow-and show!

Stunning bud and a equal stunning report on the girl bro,

:slap: because you worth it!!

BoBofJim

Oh man.

The love, dedication, and hard work those guys put in over there really shines through. She's fast, potent, smelly, pretty, and easy as hell to grow. I think it was Alwaysautos who said that these genetics are what make people like us look like good growers, and he was totally right.

What ever the hell those guys at Sweet Seeds are doing, their doing it right!

:d5: Opi'- That cola top has me slobbering!:drool: Very well done, mate,... :slap:--anudda smack fer ya!! CM is one of the most consistent and beloved strains we see here, year after year... Sweet does a fantastic job keeping her true to form, and the fan base just grows and grows-- for good reason! Your results are spot on for what Sweet wants from CM... our good brother Sweet rep' Jaypp here confesses CM is his favorite! :smoke: -says a lot considering the quality of their line-up :brow:....Thank you doing a proper report Opi8, I'm sure Tommy and Jay will be by to thank and congratulate you on your grow-and show!

Is CM very stinky? I hope not, i grow on my Balcony Next month ;) a litte bit smell is OK but not too much... Great strain! CM ore Dark Devil which one is better ore your favo?

Back