Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto ® - Final pics + growing info.

Hi all!Today it’s the last round so… let's do it!
I will be on vacations for a few days but I will share the smoke report and growing info when I came back.
This marvelous plant doesn't need too much, only love and a good substrate hehehe!

Blue, LeeJack thanks for passing by and kind words ;)
Cheers and sweet grow!
jaypp

Holy cow Jay. That is one gorgeous lady. How long did it take you to grow that beast to harvest?

Hi Jay,

Awesome looking pictures! Can you post some more pictures of the entire plants? I'd really like to compare them to my current Cream Mandarine XL Auto grow.

Thank you guys!
I was on vacations until now :) It's always a pleasure to read your nice comments!

I have a video with one single plant. She had small height, but she was the most yielder in the grow.
Here is the video with all the growth info:

Hopw this helps you and thanks for passing by!
Sweet smokes
J.

What the max EC you get upto with these beautiful babies...
I grow Big Devil XL Auto, and get more buds; not as big though--> 125g per plant
See my sig for BDXL grow photos (day 61)....

Many thanks, enjoyed the photos;

Hi fella!
I haven't measured this time.. But i think it could be around 1,2 to 1,5 max
I use Bio Canna and normally don't look or change the PH or the EC and the plants are perfect.
Watching at your diary with Big Devil XL Auto, I think you can use the same parameters, you are doing a great work there ;)
Hope this helps you and don't forget to share your experience here in the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back