Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto ® - Final pics + growing info.

Hi fella!
I haven't measured this time.. But i think it could be around 1,2 to 1,5 max
I use Bio Canna and normally don't look or change the PH or the EC and the plants are perfect.
Watching at your diary with Big Devil XL Auto, I think you can use the same parameters, you are doing a great work there ;)
Hope this helps you and don't forget to share your experience here in the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp
I've been ramPing up my EC with each grow, but am adding Cal/Mag and other micro nutrients, not just the NPK.
run in Veg upto 2.1, and upto 2.4 in late flower, the plants seemed to be loving the higher EC, I have two tents and always run everything the same except one element; eg lights 18/24 and 24/24 or more watering, higher EC, co2 etc.
I will post some pictures of two monster plants I've got; the buds are massive (like 2 Ltr Coke bottles)....
I will also post a full log of EC, water, temps, humidity, canopy temps when I document this grow properly on here.
Many thanks for your input. Peace out

Hi all!Today it’s the last round so… let's do it!
I will be on vacations for a few days but I will share the smoke report and growing info when I came back.
This marvelous plant doesn't need too much, only love and a good substrate hehehe!

Blue, LeeJack thanks for passing by and kind words ;)
Cheers and sweet grow!
jaypp

Big Devil XL - Day 77 ;)
View media item 6290View media item 6292

Got a nice package from my new found friends at http://www.sooregonseeds.com/ I have bun in the oven...
DSCF2229.JPG

Back